The Delivery man brought me goods for my fox today..

mustangglx

Established Member
Its a ford racing sportsman 302 block, I havnt even been able to see all of this in person, ive been ordering away but im at school wont be home to see it untill the 24th, cant wait to put it all together and get it going

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
Looks like you're doing that bulid up the right way from the get go. WOO HOO good luck with that.

mustangglx

Established Member
when im all done it should hopefully get 11's the car is being treated to a roll cage, subframe connecters, a mini tub, a good lightening, without making the interior look crappy, and im probobly going to be making some chassis components tubular to cut back on weight too, im going to wyotech now, and im taking a chassis fabrication class pretty soon, so this car will be my project

03Cobra04GT

Under Construction
Established Member
That looks to me like the Trick Flow kit. The kit looks sick and I am wanted to buy the same thing. Where did you get your kit from??

mustangglx

Established Member
i got the kit through summit, but i got the stage 2 cam from trickflow in place of the stage 1 cam, its 542/563 lift 228/232 durration 112 lobe seperation, other things on the way are 30lbhr injectors, a granetelli motorsports MAF, trick flow main support girdle, trickflow rocker stud girdle a 7qt canton oil pan pickup dipstick and a new oil pump, a cold air intake, i havnt decided on catback yet, but im thinking magnaflow, and im shopping for a more durrable 5 speed right now, when i take my chassis fab class im going to narrow and fab up the mounts on a 9 inch rear to go into it

Last edited:

Established Member
mustangglx said:
Its a ford racing sportsman 302 block, I havnt even been able to see all of this in person, ive been ordering away but im at school wont be home to see it untill the 24th, cant wait to put it all together and get it going

Dude ! How much did the block run you ?

Users who are viewing this thread