The Dyno Number Results Are In

Boobinspector

Established Member
:dancenana: The Car put down 545 HP and 530 TRQ. I want to thank Jason (TRBOVNM) for all the help, Brian (POSI) for the killer ported eaton, and Hermann (HPBYHERMANN) for the awsome tune.

Car just sick now and cannot thank you guys enough. :banana::banana::pepper::pepper:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
very nice! Brian is the man when it comes to porting......i'm jealous :beer:

04yellowcobra

Established Member
AWESOME!!!! 2 questions: are you still on the IRS and was this on pump gas?

Because if the answers to above questions are yes I bet my car would throw down like 560-570 on race gas with the same setup. Then it would def be time to go twin screw hunting!!!

Congrats for sure!

When you going to let this beast eat at the track?

Boobinspector

Established Member
AWESOME!!!! 2 questions: are you still on the IRS and was this on pump gas?

Because if the answers to above questions are yes I bet my car would throw down like 560-570 on race gas with the same setup. Then it would def be time to go twin screw hunting!!!

Congrats for sure!

When you going to let this beast eat at the track?

The answer to both is yes. And when the track opens. I just hope I get to play with it before I get shipped of to advanced warrior training in april.

Thanks guys. Now it really needs DRs for the street.

Boobinspector

Established Member
Thanks man. You my friend are an exceptional car guy. It was cool to meet you in person as well man. It was awsome driving home until I hit traffic, ehh oh well it was a great day in all. Babies getting over his cold, wife is in a decent mood, and car is running great. Thanks man. Maybe a 4lb lower will be in the not to distant future. When that happens I will give you a call.

Users who are viewing this thread