The Dyno Number Results Are In

TRBO VNM

Thanks man. You my friend are an exceptional car guy. It was cool to meet you in person as well man. It was awsome driving home until I hit traffic, ehh oh well it was a great day in all. Babies getting over his cold, wife is in a decent mood, and car is running great. Thanks man. Maybe a 4lb lower will be in the not to distant future. When that happens I will give you a call.

actually, depending on how hermann tuned it and if you have enough fuel left with the injectors, you should be able to add the 4# and not retune it. I don't know all the specifics regarding tuning, but my understanding is that when tuned with the MAF transfer functions, the computer will compensate for the added boost. But, like I said, as long as the MAF has room left with whatever setting hermann tuned it on and the fuel system.

you can't fully compare, but for argument sake, I use the same tune for 10# and 25# of boost and change nothing but the fuel octane. of course, I can probably get more out of it with a race tune for the higher boost and fuel used, but I am not worried about that with the turbo setup. Also, depending on the fuels used, when you put race gas in, you should make sure the tune is setup for the stoich of that fuel since it may be different than pump gas.

anyway, that is a little more than I was getting at, but I think you get the picture. And congrats on the numbers and glad it is back together and you are enjoying it. You did most of the work, I just guided you aside from the lower and BAP. :beer:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
actually, depending on how hermann tuned it and if you have enough fuel left with the injectors, you should be able to add the 4# and not retune it. I don't know all the specifics regarding tuning, but my understanding is that when tuned with the MAF transfer functions, the computer will compensate for the added boost. But, like I said, as long as the MAF has room left with whatever setting hermann tuned it on and the fuel system.

you can't fully compare, but for argument sake, I use the same tune for 10# and 25# of boost and change nothing but the fuel octane. of course, I can probably get more out of it with a race tune for the higher boost and fuel used, but I am not worried about that with the turbo setup. Also, depending on the fuels used, when you put race gas in, you should make sure the tune is setup for the stoich of that fuel since it may be different than pump gas.

anyway, that is a little more than I was getting at, but I think you get the picture. And congrats on the numbers and glad it is back together and you are enjoying it. You did most of the work, I just guided you aside from the lower and BAP. :beer:

Damn - You made me do the BAP wiring on my car. I'm jealous....

TRBO VNM

Damn - You made me do the BAP wiring on my car. I'm jealous....

well, I had him run the upgrade, but yeah, after seeing yours, I should have done it for you. :poke: That was hilarious when I saw it a yr later. Like WTF is this? Who did it...haha

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
well, I had him run the upgrade, but yeah, after seeing yours, I should have done it for you. :poke: That was hilarious when I saw it a yr later. Like WTF is this? Who did it...haha

The only thing with mine was I did not mount it LOL! Custom mounting bracket I fabricated is in and I have the best looking BAP setup ever!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
VERY nice Mark! DO you know how much timing you are running? Air/Fuel? This is one of the higher peak RWHP Eaton setups that has been recorded. And I believe Herman usually uses SAE numbers on his dyno pulls. Be great to see a graph. Very impressive!

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
That's incredible. Power production is insane for a stock ported blower.

SAE Numbers were 528/513, which is above average for sure.

Venimus03

Established Member
Mmm, I might need to get me a posi port! That is some GOOD power! Throw some slicks on her and run some 10's!

Users who are viewing this thread