The "E" Kit??

Mr Weber

Established Member
:shrug: I'm woundering if the "E" kit from RPM is a good choice??? I think i'v seen a couple bad reviews about RPM outlet, but just wanted some other opinions from some experianced people!!! If it's a good rout to go?? I bought a 03 L and it's stock?? 4 now!!!

Dusten

Established Member
the E kit is a terrible idea. Because RPMoutlet is nothing but crooks. They were actually removed from the site for their practices. I would either look at Lightningforceperformance, or Amazon Tuning for your needs. Also, check the market as you can get most things used.

99lightning_svt

Established Member
I have the e kit and dont even push 400hp and i was told the stock cops are better than the accel. Plus you dont need all that crap if i could do it over i wouldnt all you need is a pulley, cold air, tr6 plugs, and a good tune from a dyno guy! So my answer is no plus it took over a month and a bunch of phone calls to get all mine here pluse more i didnt want and had to pay for!!!

Mr Weber

Established Member
:beer: Thanks guys, i'll definitely take my buisness elsewere!!! I always played around with V-8 rangers that r carberated, so i'm new to the "L" world of superchargers and fuel injection, but i'm extremely interested in learning as much as i can before i make a bad decision!!! I'v learned a ton of stuff from this site already and everyone seems very helpful!!! Thanks for all the help guys!!

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Send the list of parts your looking for to LFP, and theyll probably beat the price, and their service is alot better.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Mr Weber said:
:beer: Thanks guys, i'll definitely take my buisness elsewere!!! I always played around with V-8 rangers that r carberated, so i'm new to the "L" world of superchargers and fuel injection, but i'm extremely interested in learning as much as i can before i make a bad decision!!! I'v learned a ton of stuff from this site already and everyone seems very helpful!!! Thanks for all the help guys!!

Call Mark at LFP. He'll take care of you. http://lightningforceperformance.com/home.php

morrison_205

Established Member
Nvr_Spds said:
Send the list of parts your looking for to LFP, and theyll probably beat the price, and their service is alot better.

+1 ..... RPMOUTLET RIPPED ME OFF. it was a freakin oil seperator that took 2 months to get here after i was promised it was shipped 2 different times. when it arrived it was missing pieces:mj:

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
LFP is the only way to go imo, I used them to buy my latest bundle of parts and they are super reliable and great customer service..

Users who are viewing this thread