The End Of My Mustang Era For Now!!

Which Car?

• Total voters

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Well yes its true..Yesterday while i was going to school at 8:30 in the morning on was on SR924 going to Miami - Dade traffic was cool nothing bumper to bumper..at least not yet. Then we all start to slow down..but the lady behind me i guess didn't feel like stoping.. i got nailed in the back..and due to the fact that i got nailed in the back i went side ways and into the next lane..i then got smacked in the passenger front by the front right rim by a Santa Fe SUV....the Lady that hit me in the back with the Lumina left the and made this thing a hit and run...the poor lady in the Santa Fe hit a light powl which then feel on her car and mine...The Mustang had to be taken by a Flat Bed Truck to my house where State Farm well deside if its a Total loss ..which i think it will be or give me the money to fix it...on top of that..the motor is knocking REAL bad and there air letting loose with Oil everytime you start it.... On top of adding insult to injury..I got the Ticket for Careless Driving because the lady who hit me in the back left and the cop did not have any proof that happen and my onl witness that saw everything wanted $200 bucks which i didn't have so he left as well! So yea its been a Crappy Day for me ...I talked it over with my parents i will get the SVT Lightning when they come out late Next year but for now iam gonna take out either a Ford 500 or a chrysler 300 till the truck comes out.!! So there you go the end of the MUSTANG ERA! :cryying:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
What i wanted to do is get either car in black! with some black rims with a chrome lip, i have seen both cars with the rims and they look great..all i would need is some tints and a little system nothing big.. something to lay back and chill to get me to point A to point B untill the New Lightning comes then....well we all know :-D

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Man I am sorry for your lose, but not to $hit on a already bad day, but they removed the new lightning from the production line. They are no longer making them, postponed for a later release date.

NXSVTCOBRA

i'm getting a five-hundred next year probably, the jetta is going bye-bye, sorry to hear about the car man, but if its a total loss..... check your pm's :-D

that really sux, i wouldn't know how to re-act if i was put in that situation, and thats also pretty ***ked up that the witness just left, but hey check your pm's alright :thumbsup:

JJPMach1

Red 2003 Mach 1
Established Member
stay away from Mopar, Had an intrepid, rode nice but didn't hold up too well.

I can't believe that some A-Hole wanted $200 to be your wittnes, what a JO

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
JJPMach1 said:
stay away from Mopar, Had an intrepid, rode nice but didn't hold up too well.

I can't believe that some A-Hole wanted $200 to be your wittnes, what a JO

Yep but thats life you kno! **** it...Lots of :bash: nights but nothing the :beer: can't handle! :D

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
i'm getting a five-hundred next year probably, the jetta is going bye-bye, sorry to hear about the car man, but if its a total loss..... check your pm's :-D

that really sux, i wouldn't know how to re-act if i was put in that situation, and thats also pretty ***ked up that the witness just left, but hey check your pm's alright :thumbsup:

i rather not do the rear end man its to much trouble you kno but thanks for the offer!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Well as of right now state Farm is saying there gonna fix it! So lets see what happens! Its 3.5k on body alone.. i think that when they get the estimate from the engine they gonna say the hell with it.. Cause iam not gonna let them repair it. They better give me a brand new Engine! But we will see Updates to come!

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
Bro your luck is not that good with the stang...get rid of that one and get another one...it mite be that white is not your color....
You have anything on it you want to sell?

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
SmokenGRA03 said:
Bro your luck is not that good with the stang...get rid of that one and get another one...it mite be that white is not your color....

Well i have a pair of long tubes headers and a stainless steel shorty x pipe
and other things the Nx Kit is almost sold! and i dunno other stuff i :shrug:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
SmokenGRA03 said:

Yea man iam getting a 5.4 F-150 and spraying the crap of it *** it! :rockon: lol and iam getting it in Red iam done with White! And if they wanna fix it let them Paint it in Blk or Red LoL White is Bad Luck...Damm bro white is suppose to be a peaceful and gental color....Not in my case i guess :shrug:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Yea man you remember that out of all things " I BLEW THE ****ING ALTERNATOR ON THE LINE" Iam telling you man! :shrug:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Well here is the latest update how i promised! STATEFARM WILL FIX THE CAR! I REPEAT STATEFARM WILL FIX THE CAR! LoL I took the Car to the Shop really had No Engine Damage on it! All the noise and air was hoses from the AC Compresser that where f'd up and some other lines that where cracked thats why it was sounding bad and had rough idle... I took the car to the famous " Tito" Which Mark and Phil kno who iam taking about.." Man that guy works wonders to have the car repainted in ULTRA WHITE and have the damage fix on... So there you go will post other updates as soon...

SO I GUESS THE MUSTANG WILL LIVE ON!!!!! FOR NOW!

IAM STILL THINKING ABOUT THE LIGHTING!

Users who are viewing this thread