The End Of My Mustang Era For Now!!

Which Car?

• Total voters

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
that was quick, where'd you get it done?

The worlds best " Tito" Unique in hialeah..Where Willy sends all his customers.. and where he takes his cars as well.. They Do Awesome Work!

NXSVTCOBRA

fastball19 said:
The worlds best " Tito" Unique in hialeah..Where Willy sends all his customers.. and where he takes his cars as well.. They Do Awesome Work!

you saw pix of the fox body??? look over in pix and vids thread title is "fox body is complete"

got that paint done all the way in georgia, thats where my other coupe is at now getting painted...... going with a 2-tone candy cobalt blue and deep black on the coupe

NXSVTCOBRA

yea, i don't know what the hell that guy is talking about, but ummm where is Tito guy located? i need a good painter down here so i could get my cobra painted next month, my dads' friend is a painter but to get my car done it'll take forever because he's a pretty good painter and is always busy, plus he wouldn't charge me full price so he'd have to get my car in whenever he has extra time, so i'd rather get it done quickly and spend a little extra, and not bother him, because he has my notchback there already...... so let me know where this guys' shop is thanks

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
yea, i don't know what the hell that guy is talking about, but ummm where is Tito guy located? i need a good painter down here so i could get my cobra painted next month, my dads' friend is a painter but to get my car done it'll take forever because he's a pretty good painter and is always busy, plus he wouldn't charge me full price so he'd have to get my car in whenever he has extra time, so i'd rather get it done quickly and spend a little extra, and not bother him, because he has my notchback there already...... so let me know where this guys' shop is thanks

Its Unique Line and its in NW 103 or 49th st in ( Hialeah ) and E 10th Ave
He painted Willys Race Car and the bike and just about everything else Willy Owns.. And about of 90% of Willys customers

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Well The Car is Out and Its Busting Dick.. The Color is AWESOME that Pure White is Awesome when the Sun Hits it ... All i need is to take it to Buff one More Time and it Finish.. I will post Pics

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Sorry about that guys ..I need a Digital Camara to get Pics ... As soon as i get one i'll take pics :shrug: Sorry....But if your out on Tues & Thurs at La Carreta or Mon at Fubs You can see it! Thats If i Ever Get a Monday Off :cryying:

NXSVTCOBRA

didn't see you out there last night i ended up going to 8th street after a while and hung out there, i was in the Jetta i dunno if you saw me, i was behind La Carreta

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Sprayed_Pony said:
i just came from Fudruckers, not a lot going on down there, some days its good, some days its blah.......

ahh i see.. Car Looks Good Man.. I just Got Some Clear Coner Headlights all blacked out... Locks sweet by the Front

Users who are viewing this thread