The Fourth Kind

bam

Established Member

F8tlByte

colorchngnSVT
Established Member
With regards to the whole "actual footage" claim. . . If you notice, only the first half of them say "actual footage" on the corner

cobra_matt

Established Member
i did some research and pretty much every source says the movie is total BS. the main character never even existed and the disappearances in Nome, AK are alcoholism and cold weather related. too bad, the movie would have been cooler if it was actually legitimate.

Do you have any of the resources you checked out? I'm not calling you out or anything, just wanted to read up on it too.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
It's pretty weird that those aliens or whatever they were, were speaking a language once spoken on Earth. That's the main reason I question the supposed actual footage claim. Unless they were here before, abducted people thousands of years ago, and learned the Sumerian language??

More like they taught the Sumarian language to humans. There are many ancient cultures all over the world that have pictures of "gods" that resemble aliens as people today would describe them. Also take into account the ancient structures that have existed thousands of years before modern mathematics and architecture. The Pyrimids in Egypt along with the Sphinx which was recently discovered to be 2000 years older than once thought and the Aztec pyramids. The amount of civil engineering that went into those structures is incredible. And for them to build those structures with such precision thousands of years ago is beyond belief.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
i did some research and pretty much every source says the movie is total BS. the main character never even existed and the disappearances in Nome, AK are alcoholism and cold weather related. too bad, the movie would have been cooler if it was actually legitimate.

Sad thing is even when I did some research to find if its true or not the sources that said it was a fake were not credible either LOL! Even an article on CNN doesnt have a credible source that can undeniably say its a fake.

Users who are viewing this thread