The Future is Here Now!

Stalker27

Established Member
This thread is two years old. Last time I brought a thread that was only 1 year old LL jumped my ass and said bringing up old threads won't be tolerated.

Last edited:
Oh and mods you suck ass!!! This thread is two years old. Last time I brought a thread that was only 1 year old LL jumped my ass and said bringing up old threads won't be tolerated. So wtf??

LL is a bit on the goonish side. You probably just said something before that he didn't like, that's all.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Oh and mods you suck ass!!! This thread is two years old. Last time I brought a thread that was only 1 year old LL jumped my ass and said bringing up old threads won't be tolerated. So wtf??

Guess what LL has been gone a while now and it's mostly just me in here and you just shit in my pool!:bash::poke:

If you had been paying attention I have said numerous times I want people to search and THEREFOR I'm expecting old threads to pop up, but only if there is new info to post. In this thread there is.

So I am not giving infractions for that, but for people telling me I suck ass I might be able to force myself.

GOT IT???

Stalker27

Established Member
Done, I really didn't mean you and 04 Sleeper or anyone else. After I wrote that i saw the moderators and that's why I appoligised real fast. LL really got under my skin with all the infractions to me so yeah I'm Ill. Once again I do apologise and have absolutely nothing agaisnt you guys

Users who are viewing this thread