the future of PC's for cars is here.

kingnut

Established Member
Video,Audio Information Solutions for Toyota and Lexus (iPod/iPhone/iPad, Android, USB, XM/Sirius SAT Radio, Video integration)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/VAIS-Technology/296685372022

Vais Technologies has made an adapter for that lets your plug and play your android smart phone on to your existing NAV screen. This has also been said to work with Iphones. Currently they only have this product for toyota/lexus. but i'm sure with enough interest being shown that the mustang crowd could be one of the next to be able to have this amazing setup.

I havent emailed the company yet. But I will be keeping up with these guys as this product is absolutely AMAZING!!! And opens unlimited opportunities for multimedia and information at your finger tips with your factory nav setup. Finally factory nav would be a must have.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Z-i7m3tEUoc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kingnut

Established Member
here is another video showing more robust options being used.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lTOcQ9pu7dc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Lol more of reason for folks to be distracted while driving! Which is worst, getting hit by a drunk driver or getting hit by someone using this system while driving?

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
when we bought our edge we didnt get the touch screen b/c it was too damn much going on with it and harder to use than a normal radio.... you know those things that play music while you drive. why the hell do i need all that other stuff? nav is all cool but thats about it. i use my factory non touch screen radio in my car for what its ment for, music.

if i had a suv and kids id put 50 tvs in the back so they would shut up lol. on a positive side technology is getting freakin crazy.

Nuar

Established Member
I spend about two minutes in this thread and I have no idea what its about... i got stuck on a pink bra and some wobbly bits...

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
chick probably has a club foot and missing the other,
(I will keep telling myself that till he changes sig)

DanenGraham

Established Member
Because this thread is really about the chick.

Tabby

sa6AxuE.gif

ZHsYxNd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread