The government and UFOs

TORQUERULES

Established Member
Is it me or does it seem a little suspicious that the US government has become very forthcoming about UFOs the last few years? And I am not talking about spy balloons. It seems like they are trying to take our attention away from other things... Hmmmm. I wonder what? Lol.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
No joke...lol....I have been involved 3 times in my life with UFO sightings in my area....2 of them were the famous Hudson Valley NY sightings in the 80's that I did see. Otherwise could care less...but if they come down just kill all commies, liberals and democrats on the planet and I will be good to go.

VegasMichael

Established Member
You seem salty that you haven’t been anal probed yet….
It's only then that I will believe....
41mUowb8yvL.jpg

04MysticCobra

Established Member
That is why they are called Unidentified Flying Objects. If our military was ever able to catch them we might see the buggers but I doubt that will happen.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I'm really torn on this. I had to take an elective in college so I took astronomy thinking how hard could the solar system be. And then there was calculating elliptical orbits and a bunch of other shit that really broadsided me.

But what I took from it is the universe is absolutely enormous. The chances of us being alone is just impossible. But if we aint alone I don't understand why we haven't crossed paths with... something.

Regardless it's fun to think about.

Trust no one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I'm really torn on this. I had to take an elective in college so I took astronomy thinking how hard could the solar system be. And then there was calculating elliptical orbits and a bunch of other shit that really broadsided me.

But what I took from it is the universe is absolutely enormous. The chances of us being alone is just impossible. But if we aint alone I don't understand why we haven't crossed paths with... something.

Trust no one.

Who says we haven't. Anything that has the technology to get to us would obviously baffle us with countless other technologies.

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member

Trust no one.

Like you said, it's absolutely enormous. Even light speed is slow as balls relative to the size, so chances are bumping into another civilization is mighty low, even though their existence is almost guaranteed

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I got into a discussion with this Christian Chick I was stationed with. She didn't believe in Aliens. I said your God is soooo great he created the "heavens and the earth" but just US? Was he not capable? She got defensive and said well if he did they look like us. Too Funny.

Users who are viewing this thread