The hail is coming down like an SOB right now!

03DOHC

Established Member
It sounded like marbles were hitting my roof. Now my back yard is covered in ice pellets. Looks like it's going to be another cold winter in NorCal.:bash:

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
I hope you have your cars in a garage. One thing I hated about living in west Texas was all the damn storms every afternoon with tornados and hail. I was always worried about my car getting pinged up.

03DOHC

Established Member
I hope you have your cars in a garage. One thing I hated about living in west Texas was all the damn storms every afternoon with tornados and hail. I was always worried about my car getting pinged up.
My Cobra is definitely in the garage. Hail every day would suck!

-8 degrees here.....-22 windchill, damn Obama makin my weather all cold...
I guess I shouldn't be complaining about being cold, LOL.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lol I dont know about the Bay, but here in the Central Valley they say it's supposed to snow on Wed. Not something we see very often, so it's cool when it does :)

Defknotzero

Established Member
My DD was frozen over, literally. I could not even open my doors and the ice scraper would not even get through the ice on the windows.

92z28

Established Member
It is cold as hell here plus we had a bad winter storm last night. Hooray for Global Warming.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Lol I dont know about the Bay, but here in the Central Valley they say it's supposed to snow on Wed. Not something we see very often, so it's cool when it does :)

yup, they said 500' level or lower.

dam, wtf is with this global warming :shrug: i thought its supposed to be hot n shit.

Tunink

Established Member
AP PANIC: 'Obama left with little time to curb global warming'...'cooling trend illustrates how fast the world is warming'...

Users who are viewing this thread