The I want it, who has/had

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I had 16 Focus RS for awhile as a daily, it wasn't crazy fast, but still made for a good daily
Screenshot_20231105_112542_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231105_112739_Gallery.jpg

I really want a 93-94 FD RX7

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Ive always wanted a mclaren p1. Anyone have one?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
-Fanatec Playstation DDPro 8nm

Tried to order one last night online but the order wasn't going through and their website was acting up. Anyone have one or recommend another model that Fanatec offers thats better for Gran Turismo primarily and can be used with other games? Was expecting to pay $1200 or so but it came out to $900 with taxes and shipping.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I recently saw an older guy washing his Mark VIII and putting a for sale sign in the window. I stopped to talk to him and he was completely clueless about the car. He was under the impression that the SC in "LSC" meant it was supercharged. I didn't have the heart to tell him it wasn't. I just told him it was a really nice car and went about my way.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Benelli M4

Got one. Totally worth every penny. It's probably the most fun and exciting gun I've ever shot and it chews up anything you put in it.

We had 10 M4s in our armory on post when I was in RTT and we used them for breaching and I carried one on my back as a back-up because they mostly sat in the locker except for the breacher who had one. They're stout shotguns and one of the best I've ever shot and owned.
20231105_151807.jpg

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I've always wanted a C5 Z06. I've been in love with that car since I saw it on the cover of Motor Trend.

Before that was the regular C5 which I may opt for since the targa top is appealing to me.

I am actually getting close to buying on in the next year or so. When the time comes I'll see what I can get.

Yes I know the interior isn't that great but I don't care and the seats will get tossed for some Recaros.
If you are looking at Z06 then I suggest the 2004 commemorative, since only a little over 2200 was made and it was the first Vette to have a carbon fiber body panel, that being the hood used.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I want a M134 MiniGun and 100K rounds of ammo for it.

View attachment 1815931
That would be 16.6 minutes of "almost" fun. Remedial action on those is a bitch to say the least, we would lube them until they sneezed when shot and still would have enough issues for me to prefer the M240.

It isnt as much fun as painting with a minigun laser beam but I never, ever, NEVER had an issue with an M240 aside from a glowing barrel. And it wont fire OOB all over your junk like a M2B, be sure to wear your dick plates kiddos.

Now how about a Level2 TRX to replace a Gen2 Raptor???

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
That would be 16.6 minutes of "almost" fun. Remedial action on those is a bitch to say the least, we would lube them until they sneezed when shot and still would have enough issues for me to prefer the M240.

It isnt as much fun as painting with a minigun laser beam but I never, ever, NEVER had an issue with an M240 aside from a glowing barrel. And it wont fire OOB all over your junk like a M2B, be sure to wear your dick plates kiddos.

IMG_6199.jpeg

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member

Never fired a mini gun but I can vouch for the 240B. Also the 249 which I initially hated for how often they jammed, but then I got my hands on our platoon's Para 249 and that thing ran so good it restored my faith in them. Still, nothing tops the 240 aside from an M2, but I never got my hands on one of those unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread