The ignorance is amazing...Germany

LogiWorld123

Established Member
05 Roush said:
Wise choice. It's a tried and true generator of C02. Well, at least for those spontaneous combustion via sun scenarios.

If there was no sun, there would be no global warming.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
AzDropTop said:
Which science are you referring to? There is just as much so called science that negates global warming as there is that supposedly proves it.

This statement is the REAL myth. I bet you still believe that the earth is flat.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
BhavinB said:
got it to work:

gw.jpg

I'm a mechanical engineering student (graduate) so I'll give you guys some info before you decide to accept/deny the validity of this plot.

"Torture the data enough and it will confess to anything"

Notice the last statement in the paragraph below the plot: "2 standard error limits (gray shaded) are shown" Translation: anything before the year 1600 is not very accurate.

According to this data all the points on the left of the graph could possibly be above or below the line.

Basically this graph doesn't say anything. It's like telling someone I weigh 200lbs + or - 150lb. The statement is correct but not accurate.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
I have a theory for global warming, ok so people give off heat right, we are getting overpopulated right, so lets just take out the middle east, germany and france population. :burn: The world would be a better place all together,lol. :sacrasm:

crew_dawg16

Established Member
What if we construct a giant beach umbrella and strategically place it between the sun and the earth so we don't get burned anymore?

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
crew_dawg16 said:
What if we construct a giant beach umbrella and strategically place it between the sun and the earth so we don't get burned anymore?

I like it, but make sure just big enough for the us, not canada or mexico. :lol:

holtsch

Established Member
speederdoc said:
Even if humans and our industries were somehow responsible for the warming trend, even the most radical changes proposed by the most sissified tree-huggers would not have any significant impact on the problem. We are going to keep burning fuel until we run out, and then we'll burn whatever else we can find. And life will go on.

You can't hurt the Earth, pussies.

read up on the Kyoto Protocol

crew_dawg16

Established Member
BUFFMUSTANG30 said:
I like it, but make sure just big enough for the us, not canada or mexico. :lol:

Yeah, of course, we could put it into geo-synchronous orbit like the XM radio satellites and it would cover every state except California because the liberal douches out there would protest.

ChuckV

Established Member
They took the wrong approach in that article, but they made a good point. A lot of Americans are morons, and a scary number ignore science.

Is global warming proven? Hell no! But wouldn't it be better to be safe then sorry? How could pumping less poison into the air hurt? It couldn't. I'm not a tree hugger, I just want to be able to walk outside in 50 years without cooking, and I've seen evidence that I might not be able to. If ocean temps keep rising, our oxygen will disapear. Coral and the plankton it supports is responsible for 70% of earth's oxygen. 5 degrees C, and its gonna die, and we're gonna suffocate. Is any of the global warming stuff proven? No, but its convincing enough that I'd rather not f*ck around.

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
BhavinB said:
got it to work:

gw.jpg

Seeing as the earth is roughly 2 billion years old? Basing my opinion on 400 years of S-hitty information is hardly enough to change my opinion. For all we know the earth could go through 100,000 year cycles. There is not enough information that we could obtain to accurately figure out if there is any global warming. :whine:

On a side note i'm building my Arc right now. Who's got the nicest 2 mustangs to put in it? :burnout:

crew_dawg16

Established Member
bigdog93lx said:
Seeing as the earth is roughly 2 billion years old? Basing my opinion on 400 years of S-hitty information is hardly enough to change my opinion. For all we know the earth could go through 100,000 year cycles. There is not enough information that we could obtain to accurately figure out if there is any global warming. :whine:

On a side note i'm building my Arc right now. Who's got the nicest 2 mustangs to put in it? :burnout:

We need 2 of every color! Mine will be one of the Redfire GTs.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
SID297 said:
CO2 isn't the #1 green house gas emission though, there's a gas that makes CO2 look like nothing in terms of producing a warming effect.

CH4 .... otherwise known as methane.

Flammable gas. I saw a fool light a fart with his legs over his head, burning his eyebrows off & getting first-degree burns on his face for his trouble.

I laffed so hard my stomach was sore the next day. :-D

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
BhavinB said:
got it to work:

gw.jpg

There wasn't the same kind of technology back then to determine global climate changes. This isn't valid data.

taronis

Banned
Blixa_Bargeld said:
Yeah, science is dumb. :rollseyes

Polar progression -- like a spinning top -- simple harmonic motion and it has been going on for eons. You tree-hugging, PBS-watching, the-sky-is-falling, frenchman-arse-kissing, granola bar of a :loser: IBERAL!

Yes, and some science is dumb; PBS junk-science and political science being among the dumbest. Get your :loser: IBERAL arse to a Cher concert and save a planet.

Users who are viewing this thread