The King

Sirraf

Established Member
thanks bro...i appreciate it

all kidding aside, you, @Deceptive , @03cobra#694 are a few of the people I respect on this site. We don't agree on everything, but I feel that I could sit down with you all and have an adult conversation and leave with more respect for each other.

Anyways, working on the knowledge base for coyote fox swaps, I'll post it when it is done.

upload_2019-1-21_16-50-19.gif

My94GT

Established Member
Will have to check it out, generation iron was good and the CT fletcher documentery was good. It’s interesting to see behind the scenes how much has and really hasn’t changed all these years. Drugs and diet approaches surely have lol

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
King Bargain is a prime example of why you shouldn't eat paint chips.

Thanks for that, I had this little turd I just couldn’t drop and I laughed hard enough to squeeze that mofo out like a boss while getting my toilet SVTP time in.

Ironically, no that wasn’t a metaphor.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
the hip replacements can be blamed on anabolic steroid usage. the back? yeah, probably from all the lifting/sress on the body. sucks to see his physical downfall, but this scene is played out every day in professional football and wrestlers after their careers finish

robraySVT

Established Member
Yea, man, it was a great documentary! I grew up very close to where he lives in Arlington, Texas one city over. I never made it to the gym over there. Not really my scene lol

Users who are viewing this thread