The Legend of Lightning Larry

yellowgt02

Established Member
Well, you’ve heard about gunfighting good guys like Wild Bill Hickok and Wyatt Earp. But I’ll tell you a name that strikes even greater fear into the hearts of bad men everywhere.

Lightning Larry.

I’ll never forget the day Larry entered into The SVTP Realm and wandered into Smackdown. He strode up and smiled straight at the bartender.

“Whiskey, please.”

Every head in the place turned to look.

Now, standing next to Larry at the bar was SSSIKH. SSSIKH was one of a band of scammers and thieves that had been terrorizing the site, led by a ferocious scammer named Taronis

SSSIKH was wearing the usual outlaw scowl. Larry turned to him and smiled. “Mighty big scam you got goin on there.”

“What’s it to you?” growled SSSIKH.

“Well,” said Larry, “maybe I could help remove you.”

“I’d like to see you try!”

The rest of us got out of the way real fast. The bartender ducked behind the bar. Larry and SSSIKH moved about ten paces from each other, hands at the ready. Larry was still smiling.

SSSIKH moved first. But he only just attempted to cover his ass before Larry aimed and fired.

Zing!

There was no bang and no bullet. Just a whack of the mighty banstick!

SSSIKH just stood there, his eyes wide with surprise. Then he dropped his fat stacks of cash, and a huge look of surprise spread over his face. As SSSIKH turned to leave, the door hit him in the ass so hard, the entire bar laughed!

Just changed a few words and shady members from SVTP around from an actual story titled named "Legend of Lightning Larry" LOL

Good for a Saturday laugh.

Last edited:

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
"SSSIKH moved first. But he only just attempted to cover his ass before Larry aimed and fired."

That was inspired. One of the greatest single lines I have ever read.

Jim Snover

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
DwightFistPump-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread