The Lightning is going!

hemislayer99

Here...Hemi...Hemi!!!
Established Member
I am about to get smashed for telling everyone this. Im going tomorrow to trade the L in on a new GT. Dont get me wrong, I love the truck and it has been nothing but great. I just drive alot now and need the extra room. Also, the truck has almost 75.000 on the clock and I still owe 3 years on it. With the deal Ford has going on 06's I cant help but get one. I hope everyone doesnt think Im a total idiot now. Ill still visit the board and see whats going on. Thanks for everyones help and hospitality!:beer:

hemislayer99

Here...Hemi...Hemi!!!
Established Member
Yea I think someone else will give it a better home. Its to nice for me to drive everyday. I wish I could keep it and drive it on the weekends but thats not possible. Im sure someone will get it and get the bug! I just hope whoever it is takes care of her!

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
Sorry to hear your L is going, lets hope it stays in good hands as said.

Interesting enough though, my neighbor across the street just traded his 04 F150 for brand new GT. Must be the time of the year to do it?

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
You should get an 02-03 HD f150 instead. It's similar to the Lightning but you get the extra cab.

LightningMAS

Banned
cool... Wrong choice.. have fun... I love my L... ill never sell it..

The new GT is Ugly, Slow, pathetic looking Rustang..

Good Luck!

Last edited:

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
I give the trade a thumbs down, as I cant stand the new mustangs. But at least your staying with a ford, Good luck with everything.

URBAN COWBOY

CITY SLICKER
Established Member
The only Mustang I would consider trading my "L" for would be a Saleen S/C. They had a silver one at my dealer a few months ago. I thought about it for like a second and then put it out of my head. I love my truck to much.:-D Your "L" will not last a week on yours dealers lot, they probably already have a buyer for it. Good luck with your new GT Mustang though, they really are some cool looking cars.:thumbsup:

URBAN COWBOY

Users who are viewing this thread