The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

quad

Established Member
Holy mind ****

On top of that alex winter was abused as a child actor and Keanu Reeves has said that Hollywood bathes in the blood if children...
Now bill and ted are going to face the music and finally give us a song to unite humanity in 2020??

and Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.
Just checked that link out on Youtube. Looks very interesting! I'll be downloading it all and watching with Kodi on the Nvidia Shield! I notice in the beginning the narrator claims governments have now admitted to "Chemtrails". Only they refer to it as Geoengineering Aerosols! There are a few threads here where this topic came up and I have also referred to them as aerosols. And many people called those of us that posted pictures of airplanes with tanks Tin Foil Nuts. I'll have to revisit those threads!

Now they claim they are going to start it. That's a joke they've been doing it for years as we all have noticed. LMAO!

One comment:

This is a joke , right ? The military has been doing this for years and years. I watched them over the years deliberately spray in front of the sun whenever prevailing winds would not carry the poison they are spraying in front of it.

Controversial spraying method aims to curb global warming

Harvard Scientists Funded by Bill Gates to Begin Spraying Particles Into the Sky In Experiment to Dim the Sun

quad

Established Member
IMO the divide could be easily fixed by adding "too" to the end of BLM. That way it wouldn't appear as if they are singling out themselves.

Edit: To get involved in those protests shows me some whites suffer from a severe and terminal case of white guilt.
That is what they are trying to say. It would help I agree.

White Lives Matter Too. I mean when Mona Nelson killed Jonathan Foster his life did not matter to her! The detectives involved said she showed zero remorse after burning and killing him with a blowtorch!

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Doesn’t matter. Vast majority of people fall somewhere into scared/cowards/not my business when it comes to confronting wrong doing.

This group gets even larger, scared/cowards, when they see violence occurring.

I don’t believe for a second that any police force will get disbanded. But I suspect officers in certain areas will leave and/or do less in order to protect themselves from scrutiny. I already hear guys I know mentioning it when we see 40 officers from one station facing charges for doing what they were trained/needed to do. After all, we don’t get paid more to risk our job stopping a crime.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app
As long as people understand what to do when the Boogaloo starts I'm all good.

I'm not saying im braver or tougher than anybody else. When the safety of my family is on the line, my heart and head agree: Dont stop firing until the threat is neutralized. And brothers, there are a LOT of threats.

All lives matter. Period. These retards dont get that a majority of the country already feels this way. Taking over city halls, raiding cop stations, blocking streets and lawlessness dont promote a positive Black Lives agenda. It promotes a desire by law abiding Americans to see this bullshit stamped out as violently as it's being pursued by BLM.

MG0h3

Established Member
I've been going back and forth with a few left leaning people on Facebook about All Lives Matter vs Black Lives Matter.

A woman posted: "Once Black Lives matter to everyone....all lives will matter."

I took issue with this and told her you can't take that position because it is impossible to expect Black Lives (or White Lives) to matter to everyone on the planet since the global murder rate is about 500,000. Murderers don't care about Lives so All Lives would never matter to her for the rest of her life! Because murders will not disappear in her lifetime!

A few people chimed in saying I am missing the point.

So I asked one of them (a woman) if a white boy that was murdered by a black woman had a life that mattered? Because if you take their argument literally then it would seem their answer would be no because they take issue with the phrase All Lives Matter.

The woman gave me her interpretation which I think was pretty good.

Here is her response:

"Of course his life matters-and again, you miss the point. Black lives have NOT mattered. Until they do, we cannot deflect from the issue of racism by saying all lives matter because THEY DON"T!!!"

So I think the issue is a literal interpretation of both sides that is misunderstood. The left is not saying All Lives Don't Matter! They are saying All Lives Matter is not a true statement if Black Lives Don't Matter to Everyone. But the same can be said about White Lives. All White Lives Don't Matter to Everyone. You will never have Everyone accept you no matter what race you are.

Maybe more people would get on board if black on black homicide wasn’t exponentially higher than any other skin color.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

VenomVeins

Established Member

They always eventually EAT THIER OWN. Thier dumbshit way of thinking will ALWAYS lead to this conclusion.

What happens next is a very easy call: These libcuck pussies begging Trump for help.

The only other option is to literally watch the shithole city they created burn down in flames and descend into lawless chaos.

Trumps re-election is locked and sealed. The world has been watching this clownshow unfold, and spineless cucked mayors responses to it.

Last edited:

MG0h3

Established Member
As long as people understand what to do when the Boogaloo starts I'm all good.

I'm not saying im braver or tougher than anybody else. When the safety of my family is on the line, my heart and head agree: Dont stop firing until the threat is neutralized. And brothers, there are a LOT of threats.

All lives matter. Period. These retards dont get that a majority of the country already feels this way. Taking over city halls, raiding cop stations, blocking streets and lawlessness dont promote a positive Black Lives agenda. It promotes a desire by law abiding Americans to see this bullshit stamped out as violently as it's being pursued by BLM.

I’m not saying YOU won’t defend yourself.

But look where you went already...”don’t stop firing”....lol. Imagine if LE said that. Apparently, we can’t even touch someone who is actively resisting.

But again, most people are cowards or aren’t willing to risk injury to confront people. Sometimes it’s the simple act of confrontation that scares people.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Seeing a b.s. dog and pony advertisement during commercial breaks is a pita already. Must every channel, network, company, etc.., make a statement about the obvious?

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
They always eventually EAT THIER OWN. Thier dumbshit way of thinking will ALWAYS lead to this conclusion.

What happens next is a very easy call: These libcuck pussies begging Trump for help.

The only other option is to literally watch the shithole city they created burn down in flames and descend into lawless chaos.

Trumps re-election is locked and sealed. The world has been watching this clownshow unfold, and spineless cucked mayors responses to it.

I don’t know man, I’m nervous as shit about November now. Which is why all of this is happening. They want trump out. I just hope most can see through it. All I’m saying is R’s better come out and vote. I know 2 people who didn’t vote in 2016 that are turning out for Trump in November.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

venmos1

Established Member
Get ready for a Mt Everest spike of all violent crime across the board (nationwide), because of this. And if I was a leading Republican I would just tell everyone you wanted this you got it, now figure out what you are going to do about it. If you keep these thugs among you then you want this to continue, but if you start to violently perge and kick them out then I guess you want our help in restoring your communities.

Just wait for it though, you can bet the farm on those FN DEMZ to be crying when shit hits the fan.....how can trump just sit back and not do anything. how dare he not intervene and control this country...isnt he supposed to be a leader. No matter what, they will flip flop everything and blame him. We all know thats how it will happen.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

Yup...and I'll almost bet Trump tells them to sleep in thier beds they made

Even if he gives in they will shit all over him and try to stuff the bill full pork for other stupid stuff

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8024bb&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=13I6rovBoLoAX9tuIfd&_nc_ht=scontent.fiws1-1.jpg

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
I don’t know man, I’m nervous as shit about November now.

I am too...and have been for a LONG time. It is UNBELIEVABLE what has been THROWN at President Trump from ALL directions, since he descended that escalator. Yet, he keeps pushing forward. He DOESN'T NEED this $HIT...but keeps pushing FORWARD...

He WILL have my vote AGAIN!

VenomVeins

Established Member
I don’t know man, I’m nervous as shit about November now.

Dont be. There’s a reason the media isnt reporting shit going on in DC right now, like this:

E6D7AE97-B610-47E2-BC87-82242994EFA4.jpeg

AND this....BLM asked Trump to change the names of our bases-he told them to GO **** THEMSELVES:

44A53C3A-83F8-43C0-8C73-5454E24EABC8.jpeg

The democucks burned down ANY shred of a chance of winning when BLM/Antifa marches happened.

Even in my huge extended family, i NEVER thought i’d see every last one jump on the Trump train like they have. These ‘protests’ hit too close to home for them, and scared the dumb****s into normal thinking for the first time in thier miserable lives. Ponderous.

TMoney in a LANDSLIDE.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Dont be. There’s a reason the media isnt reporting shit going on in DC right now, like this:

View attachment 1645541

AND this....BLM asked Trump to change the names of our bases-he told them to GO **** THEMSELVES:

View attachment 1645542

The democucks burned down ANY shred of a chance of winning when BLM/Antifa marches happened.

Even in my huge extended family, i NEVER thought i’d see every last one jump on the Trump train like they have. These ‘protests’ hit too close to home for them, and scared the dumb****s into normal thinking for the first time in thier miserable lives. Ponderous.

TMoney in a LANDSLIDE.

would they be happy if we renamed Ft Bragg to Ft Floyd?

VenomVeins

Established Member
would they be happy if we renamed Ft Bragg to Ft Floyd?

Libcucks/demovictims are a sect of mentally ill habitual line steppers and whiny leeches (see: Welfare, Affirmative Action, Street Name changing, Gay agenda, ect) who will NEVER be satisfied.

**** them.

Im thrilled AF that our tough as nails president frequently tells them to **** off, points out thier constant idiocy, and flat out refuses to work with them.

Why pander to people who hate you?

Im just happy TMoney hates them right back with a passion.

Users who are viewing this thread