The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
What is "Felony Murder" relative to 1st, 2nd and 3rd Degree??:cool:

Broad Reach
Depending on the state, the felony murder doctrine can reach very broadly. It can apply to defendants when:

• a police officer or bystander causes the death
  • the death occurs during a defendant’s escape or attempted escape, or
  • the person who dies is an accomplice.
Because intent isn’t an element of felony murder, some defenses available in regular murder cases, such as self-defense, may not be allowed in felony murder cases.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
When this case gets bounced out after 3 minutes of jury deliberation, Atlanta will burn like it hasn't seen since Sherman visited.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I'm going to buy a brick and lumber company near Atlanta. I will be rich when the time comes to rebuild...Live like Soros!

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
That’s ridiculous. Did they not see the entire video of the suspect turning around and firing that taser? They just had a case of an Atlanta officer who used a taser on a college kid and they deemed it a deadly weapon. So if that is true then the officer in this case should not be arrested due to protecting himself from a deadly weapon.

Have you not heard? Cops and regular people are not allowed to defend themselves from deadly situations against the Communist hoard that is currently taking over our country.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Broad Reach
Depending on the state, the felony murder doctrine can reach very broadly. It can apply to defendants when:

• a police officer or bystander causes the death
  • the death occurs during a defendant’s escape or attempted escape, or
  • the person who dies is an accomplice.
Because intent isn’t an element of felony murder, some defenses available in regular murder cases, such as self-defense, may not be allowed in felony murder cases.
In this Case...

"The felony murder charge against Rolfe carries life in prison without parole or the death penalty. He was also charged with 10 other offenses punishable by decades behind bars."

Looks like the DA just threw everything at the wall and is hoping something sticks.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
In this Case...

"The felony murder charge against Rolfe carries life in prison without parole or the death penalty. He was also charged with 10 other offenses punishable by decades behind bars."

Looks like the DA just threw everything at the wall and is hoping something sticks.
Basically those other charges are felonies. I'm sure it's "abuse of power", "failure to render aid", "violation of civil liberties", etc.

Felony Murder is basically the same penalty of 1st Degree Murder without the prerequisite that it needs to be "planned or premeditated".

So killing someone, either on purpose or by accident, while knowingly committing a feloness crime can be charged with Felony Murder.

So they are basically saying the cop killed the POS while committing other crimes and therefore deserves to die.

****, just lynch is ass and get it over with.

Reaper14

Established Member
Charges better be dropped..

Sent from my SM-G988U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Yes they should be
IMG_20200616_201604.jpeg

Vic

Users who are viewing this thread