Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
A lot of times the public frowns on K9s too. Vicious and all ya know

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app
A lot of times?

Oh gawd. Oh Lordy! I can see it now, white offers unleash murder dog on poor black man who now needs 150 stitches all because he was sleeping in his car at Wendy's...

Dogs are expensive and are about as subtle as using a sledge hammer in the publics eye.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
You kick a Belgian Mal and it is coming back two times harder. They think getting kicked is a game, it's wild to watch.

most Belgium breeds are like that my mom bought a Schipperke and those dogs are something else diff if there is any mice or rats around they make a cat just wish what a rodent looks like as they'll not stop until they actually get it.

Klay

Established Member
ARF.com reporting that 3 of 6 Zones in Atlanta had officers walk out or not report for their shift!

BREAKING MULTIPLE ATLANTA PD zones are abandoned. All officers walked out. UPDATE: 4 of 6 zones GONE - AR15.COM

If linking to other forums isnt allowed please let me know.

I'm trying to find more details out about this. This is a huge deal if true. From what I have read, it appears it is true. I cant find any live streams of Atlanta to see what is happening. Anyone live there and can confirm?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
most Belgium breeds are like that my mom bought a Schipperke and those dogs are something else diff if there is any mice or rats around they make a cat just wish what a rodent looks like as they'll not stop until they actually get it.

I dated a Belgian Dutch girl from Brussels like that, you hit her and she just came back at you harder :D

Morgan

Established Member
I'm trying to find more details out about this. This is a huge deal if true. From what I have read, it appears it is true. I cant find any live streams of Atlanta to see what is happening. Anyone live there and can confirm?

Someone tag the ATL members

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
APD is reporting it is not true, some others are saying that officers are just not answering calls.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
APD is reporting it is not true, some others are saying that officers are just not answering calls.

My thoughts are that the city has to say everything is fine and that officers are on duty because what else can they really say? They can't admit that they have no officers on duty and are about to lose complete control of the city. I wouldn't buy what the city is saying at this time because they are just trying to save themselves and get through the night.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Yes and put a white woman on it and change the color to clear. The left will be scratching their heads after that lol!

This is a really stupid idea though. They should just have left it alone there was nothing offensive about Aunt Jemima! They are actually discriminating against blacks by doing this! I am sure quite a few blacks won't like this move.

I’m with that, make Ben and Jemima white.
Watch the new outrage that two black people lost their jobs to two white people.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
A lot of times?

Oh gawd. Oh Lordy! I can see it now, white offers unleash murder dog on poor black man who now needs 150 stitches all because he was sleeping in his car at Wendy's...

Dogs are expensive and are about as subtle as using a sledge hammer in the publics eye.

I would rather take some lead in the tit that have the dog get ahold of me!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I’m with that, make Ben and Jemima white.
Watch the new outrage that two black people lost there jobs to two white people.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Nah they only be outraged if illegals took their jobs. Aunt Juanita and Uncle Bean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Yes and put a white woman on it and change the color to clear. The left will be scratching their heads after that lol!

This is a really stupid idea though. They should just have left it alone there was nothing offensive about Aunt Jemima! They are actually discriminating against blacks by doing this! I am sure quite a few blacks won't like this move.

LOL @ there being nothing offensive about Aunt Jemima.......EXCEPT IT'S ORIGINS! lmao.

I couldn't care less either was since I don't use that syrup anyway.

xblitzkriegx

Established Member
does anyone know the validity of those sources though? I can see why mainstream might be leaving this alone for now but I dont have time to see if that twitter account is johnny redneck in his basement posting bullshit or what
I see no problem in being objective but all you had to do is go to the Atlanta thread and read through the first hand reports.

At one point, I didn't hear anything at all on the scanner for a full hour. I also heard with my own ears, an officer plainly state that they were not responding to 911 calls and the dispatcher had no clue what to say other than "ok", in a semi defeated tone.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I see no problem in being objective but all you had to do is go to the Atlanta thread and read through the first hand reports.

At one point, I didn't hear anything at all on the scanner for a full hour. I also heard with my own ears, an officer plainly state that they were not responding to 911 calls and the dispatcher had no clue what to say other than "ok", in a semi defeated tone.

Again I would of told the dispatcher if I was the cop, go and get the Mayor and DA since they want to charge us with a crime rather if we do the right thing or not. Let them deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread