The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

kaz109

Established Member
No its not, it's what they do lol.

Let me turn your arm so far in a unnatural position that when you naturally try to turn it back to a natural position I yell "stop resisting" and escalate it to a slam or fist to the face. Classic tactic.

Maybe uhh, dont let it get to the point a LEO has to take your arm and put it behind your back?

That's actually a fair point when you think about it, all you have to do is not break the law like Botham Jean and you don't have anything to worry about......

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
HAHAHAHAHAHA....that was him. The game room and some chic broke up with him and laughed at him. Didn't he have a hellcat and would kick anyone's ass....oh good times with that one.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
That's actually a fair point when you think about it, all you have to do is not break the law like and you don't have anything to worry about......
Shit is going to happen, Police Officers are human and will make mistakes. That doesn't negate the fact that if 99% of the people who died at the hands of a Police Officer hadn't been breaking the law and/or resisting...we wouldn't be here in this current situation.

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA....that was him. The game room and some chic broke up with him and laughed at him. Didn't he have a hellcat and would kick anyone's ass....oh good times with that one.
Hes got a Demon, him and LostM were bullshitting about how they were going to race each other for dick pics

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Ask your daughter or granddaughter
If you weren't an obvious shit stain of a human for a remark like that tapping on that badass keyboard, I'd probably take it the wrong way.
Albeit a forum rule infraction, I'm not the type to cry like a bitch and report it.
I'm the type that would like to stand in front of you, real close, to hear to say it in person.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
It is interesting to me how the BLM crowd argues that perps deserve the benefit of the doubt and that you cannot generalize based on a few bad apples but.....ALL cops are abusive, sadistic, civil rights violating mother****ers forever and ever amen.

Those able to see past the end of their nose will readily and willingly acknowledge how it isn't a few bad apples. The community these protestors defend is riddled with criminals.

jaxbusa

Established Member
I like how his anus has become prolapsed because h can’t street race or generally drive while drinking a 12 pack of Keystone Light.

“Criminal Lives Matter” -TwistedBootyhole

That’s the way I interpreted his post as well. People really shouldn’t get upset at police for enforcing laws. Something we should all learn from this, if you haven’t already, is to wait until all of the facts come in. Also, why did the rest of the video(s) take so long to get out?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

MG0h3

Established Member
Think the violent left wing mob will buy that?

Nope. I’m guessing most blacks won’t, Thats for sure.

I’m literally in disbelief that friends of mine are defending this Blake dude. I called them out cause’ they wouldn’t say shit if this guy was white.

Who’s racist now?

“BLM is doing God’s work”
2KblackGT

svtperformance.com mobile app

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m guessing most blacks won’t, Thats for sure.

I am hesitant to lump people into groups because of the color of their skin. When I was in the flash riot the people around me were black and were screaming that it was a suicide and the cops were not at fault.

MG0h3

Established Member
I am hesitant to lump people into groups because of the color of their skin. When I was in the flash riot the people around me were black and were screaming that it was a suicide and the cops were not at fault.

Beats me man.

75% (legit, 3 out of 4) of my black buddies defend Blake.

Were the reports I’ve seen of him going for a knife not accurate? Watching the video you can see he doesn’t appear to be trying to get in the vehicle but rather retrieve something.

I just don’t get why they always have to resist arrest. I mean, if the rape warrant deal is true I guess I can understand. He either had to resist or go to jail for sure.

These dudes always get capped after resisting arrest and the story is only that the cops shot another black person.

And yes, no ifs, ands, or buts. A knife is 100% deadly force authorized. Means, opportunity, and intent are the three criteria. Guess we’ll see about the knife story.

2KblackGT

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Beats me man.

75% (legit, 3 out of 4) of my black buddies defend Blake.

Were the reports I’ve seen of him going for a knife not accurate? Watching the video you can see he doesn’t appear to be trying to get in the vehicle but rather retrieve something.

I just don’t get why they always have to resist arrest. I mean, if the rape warrant deal is true I guess I can understand. He either had to resist or go to jail for sure.

These dudes always get capped after resisting arrest and the story is only that the cops shot another black person.

And yes, no ifs, ands, or buts. A knife is 100% deadly force authorized. Means, opportunity, and intent are the three criteria. Guess we’ll see about the knife story.

2KblackGT

I agree with this 100%
My question though is, was the shooter a rookie? Why did he fire 7 times?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I agree with this 100%
My question though is, was the shooter a rookie? Why did he fire 7 times?
Number of shots is irrelevant. We don't have health bars and bullets do not have a health deduction percentage. You shoot until the threat is eliminated, whether that is 1 shot or 50 shots doesn't matter.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Number of shots is irrelevant. We don't have health bars and bullets do not have a health deduction percentage. You shoot until the threat is eliminated, whether that is 1 shot or 50 shots doesn't matter.

So you are saying at 6 shots, he was still a threat?
I wasn't trying to start anything. I just haven't followed to closely on this case. I didn't know if he was still going for the knife, or if the cop was new, and got nervous when he saw him with the knife and just snapped.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Amen to that! Don't forget those 99% who died at the hands of Police were ARMED confrontations who were violent FELONS! A little over 200 black men were killed last year by Police.

There are 100k Cops in this country so maybe (10) of those shoots were questionable. That doesn't even comes close to being 1% of the total Cops in this country.

Again, a FAKE and FALSE narrative.

And btw not sure if u all seen this but the medical examiner stated Floyd had a TOXIC level of fentanyl in his blood and would have died that day as a result.

Shit is going to happen, Police Officers are human and will make mistakes. That doesn't negate the fact that if 99% of the people who died at the hands of a Police Officer hadn't been breaking the law and/or resisting...we wouldn't be here in this current situation.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
The guy had a FELONY warrant. He was Tasered TWICE with no effect. He was given LAWFUL orders to comply for which he failed and while doing so he walks towards his vehicle opens the door and reached down (Where they located a knife) as tho he's reaching for a weapon.

Doesn't motion to sit in the car, just motions downwards where the knife was located.

What part of that narrative do u not agree with? U think the Cop should have waited till he grabbed the knife THEN fire at him? I think that would have been a risky move. Bullets dont always stop someone with a knife. In fact, cops often miss when shooting at a moving or running target under stress just as u would. He would have grabbed the knife then charged the cop.

Remember Police are taught if u are within 29 feet of a suspect who has a knife deadly force is authorized and recommended. Getting carved up by a knife is FAR worse than any bullet wound.

This was about as justified as a shoot as u can get!

So you are saying at 6 shots, he was still a threat?
I was trying to start anything. I just haven't followed to closely on this case. I didn't know if he was still going for the knife, or if the cop was new, and got nervous when he saw him with the knife and just snapped.

Users who are viewing this thread