• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

Discussion in 'Road Side Pub' started by quad, May 26, 2020.

1. Twisted2v

Twisted2v Active Member Established Member

Make this a national tv commercial.

xblitzkriegx and BOOGIE MAN like this.
  2. quad

quad Well-Known Member Established Member

Lol @ Trump. He does not **** around!

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

·
    2h
    ....These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!

me32 likes this.
  3. Kevins89notch

Kevins89notch Well-Known Member Established Member

The mayor just gave a speech, bitching about trump. Something like "weakness is pointing fingers, and he doesn't know anything about how strong we are, we will get through this." Also something like "brick and mortar isn't as important as human lives."

So do nothing? Let folks riot?

How about non-leather rounds, start firing at anyone breaking windows or stealing.

MassCobra likes this.
  4. Kevins89notch

Mayor's speech:

5. zak88lx

zak88lx Future SVT ***** Established Member

He also said they would not tolerate looting, yet an entire Target store was emptied out with no law enforcement response.
    I think the Mayor's strategy is to grant these protesters some retribution hoping it will cool them down, but I would be pissed if I was a taxpayer in this community where arson, looting and vandalism is allowed unchecked with no law and order provided.

Hopefully Trump will send a response shortly:

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    me32 likes this.
  6. Kevins89notch

One Target? Two at least. Yes I've been watching live streams WAY too much tonight and last night. I've seen 6-8 buildings burnt to the ground. I've seen hundreds of buildings with windows smashes in, like a Noodle and Co...WTF you gonna loot there? Every bus stop is destroyed in at least the area where they are looting. In the last couple hours they are ripping down stop signs and traffic lights. More fires have started. I think in total I've heard 3 schools have been vandalized. There is "**** 12" spray painted on sidewalks, roads, buildings, everywhere. They've stolen and burnt two USPS vehicles recently. There's report someone did donuts in the second Target recently. I've lost track of how many police vehicles have had windows smashed in, or "**** 12" keyed into the side while police are 15 feet away.

7. Tezz500

Tezz500 Is it just me Or is it gettin crazier out there? Established Member

Why are the Cops being such Pussies all of a sudden?

me32 likes this.
  8. Machdup1

Machdup1 Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

Time for Citizens to kit up and put in trigger time.

When the police abandon the police station, you are on your own.

SSCOBRA03 likes this.
  9. slow poke

slow poke Active Member Established Member

Place is a dump, let them burn their own shit. It's fun to watch. Are the residents straight pussies? Why don't they get out there and protect their area since no one else is. I'm sure some of you live there, go do your civic duty.

10. Lambeau

Lambeau Superfleck Moonbird Premium Member Established Member

Last night, every single demeaning, denigrating, racial, lifestyle, slur, political affiliation, comment, word, meme, giph, I’ve ever heard or seen, was reinforced as being 100% spot on.

My Mom and Dad grew up in those areas.

Arrests:
    Mpls = 0
    St. Paul = 0

Last edited: May 29, 2020
  11. Ohio Snake

Ohio Snake Well-Known Member Established Member

Watching that released video of George Floyd dying on camera under the care and control of the Minneapolis PD is appalling. The officers involved should be suspended at a minimum or fired (which did occur). Since the officers were fired immediately, tells me the video revealed serious flaws by those officers. In addition, the PD took the quickest action in an attempt to squash inevitable protests.

Regardless of any video recorded prior to release of the circulated video (if any), the officers can’t justify their negligence. Additional video pops up sometimes, but I don’t see how anything prior can justify this.

The communities in Minneapolis and now certain areas of the country are experiencing protests. These protests include property destruction, transportation blockages, assaults and the general assumption of lawlessness by the protesters. Its OK to protest, but to destroy the property of neighbors and businesses that serve you is just dumb. The protestors block access to first responders trying to help the injured and put fires out is dumb.

If the protestors want to further destroy their economy, don’t come crying later wondering why the very essential businesses you want are no longer available in your community.

Protestors are now in my state capital of Columbus. I hear they think they have a pass to destroy.......again dumb.

12. slow poke

slow poke Active Member Established Member

Also, let them have that faggot cop so they can torture him. That'll calm things down a little

13. ViciousJay

ViciousJay Well-Known Member Established Member

Hell I wouldn't want to lose my life over something dumb like a tv. Screw that

14. Deceptive

Deceptive Brad's Spirit Donkey Premium Member Established Member

I can’t wait to see people crying about the destruction of their neighborhood and lack of jobs after they burn everything down.

IMG_5073.JPG

This isn’t about justice. Shit like this is about having found an excuse to act like animals. Hopefully everyone with the means to leave the area forever do.

They should receive zero federal aid and I hope companies leave forever.

I was wrong about the Kung Flu

RedVenom48, gimmie11s, me32 and 3 others like this.
  15. Blk04L

Blk04L . . . Premium Member Established Member

They arrested a CNN Reporter lol

Minnesota police arrest CNN reporter on air while covering Minneapolis protests

lOOKnGO, SSCOBRA03 and Lambeau like this.
  16. Lambeau

Great! Now Mpls/St. Paul has stopped ALL metro transit (light rail/busses) until at least Monday. Again, all the innocent people are being ****ed by these bastards. Now THOSE people can't get to work or go to stores.

Mayors Frey (Mpls), Carter (St. Paul) are worthless pieces of shit.

The news feeds on a couple of the local channels is awesome too! They're stating that "The Governor has called out the National Guard". Then they go on to the next tag line...

****ers don't bother to tell you that the Governor called out the National Guard to protect Firefighters. That is their only mission.

Again, ****ing fake, lying news.

I wonder how much Soros paid the organizers?

chikenkiwi2 and lOOKnGO like this.
  17. Hef

Hef Well-Known Member Established Member

That choking stuff was horrible, just dont see how tearing your city apart helps

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

RedVenom48 and Lambeau like this.
  18. Lambeau

me32 and Blk04L like this.
  19. Silverstrike

Silverstrike It's to big to move FAST! Established Member

But see you get new stuff when you do that.

Hef, MassCobra and Lambeau like this.
  20. cidsamuth

cidsamuth Liberty Biberty Established Member

I'm honestly not sure if the law/constitutional decisions dictate that the Minnesota governor must concur, but I sure would like to see T$ flex some muscle and send in about 10k troops.

Do I want a precedent of martial law and Government overreach? No. But, we need to put down this thuggery or it will be routine every time someone needs an excuse to get steal crap because of a real or perceived racial injustice.