The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I really do hope those idiots try to storm the white house. Id love to see if all the movies are accurate in how they portray the defenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
So what do you consider right wing? Is an absolutist monarchist right wing?
Right wing is giving the people freedom to make and run their own lives. Small citizen chosen government.

Left wing is having one or more people in control of others. Big government.
A monarchy is one person or family that has full power. Definition of big government left wing power. A lot of people like this as the government will take care of you. IE: $1200 checks from the government.

1996slowbra

Established Member
Right wing is giving the people freedom to make and run their own lives. Small citizen chosen government.

A monarchy is one person or family that has full power. Definition of big government left wing power. A lot of people like this as the government will take care of you. IE: $1200 checks from the government.

So the fact that the Right as a term originally described supporters of the french monarchy and the left the 'radical' Jacobins counts for nothing then?

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member

How about stopping this shit because it is a crime and is not right what you are doing. Also, Trump won re-election before this. It's ok guys, when Trump is out of office, I don't give a shit about riots, rape and pillage all you want.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Little fagg Rubio spouting both sides bullshit.

Amen.

Dont even get me started on the so-called RINO RNC. Bunch of slack-jawed faggits who stand for absolutely nothing.

They fall like dominos when shit gets real. Spinless snakes, damn near all of them.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member

Trump should resign. If Obama was in office, none of this would have happened, fact, CNN said so.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Amen.

Dont even get me started on the so-called RINO RNC. Bunch of slack-jawed faggits who stand for absolutely nothing.

They fall like dominos when shit gets real. Spinless snakes, damn near all of them.

They are the reason for the Russia bullshit.

Established Member
They literally just stole a King size bed and boxsprings on TV on the south side of chicago. You need no more info than that to know that the people who run TV are idiots. Didnt even tie the thing down, just drove off with it on top a minivan. A good reporter would have told chopper 7, forget everything esle unless there is shooting, follow that bed. The brazin nature of it from store to home, or more likely to where it falls off the roof on 94, would be a lasting video memory of this whole calamity.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Amen.

They are not spineless. They are in on it and part of the deep state. They are not dumb.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
They literally just stole a King size bed and boxsprings on TV on the south side of chicago. You need no more info than that to know that the people who run TV are idiots. Didnt even tie the thing down, just drove off with it on top a minivan. A good reporter would have told chopper 7, forget everything esle unless there is shooting, follow that bed. The brazin nature of it from store to home, or more likely to where it falls off the roof on 94, would be a lasting video memory of this whole calamity.

Nothing beats the ATM that guy “found” and was trying to take it on the bus. That will be the lasting image of Dumb Riot 2020

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

So the fact that the Right as a term originally described supporters of the french monarchy and the left the 'radical' Jacobins counts for nothing then?

The political spectrum is a circle, not a straight line. 1996slowbra should know this, as he was taught it in college as a Poli Sci major (as was I).

If you take both to their ultimate extremes, they meet each other and both end in despotic tyranny/communism/fascism--insert whatever name you want.

Was there really much of a difference between Stalin and Hitler?

Users who are viewing this thread