The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
Look at this detail following Trump across the Whitehouse lawn.
At first I thought the guy on the left had a .50 BMG!
Any idea on what he is carrying?
sniper_team2.jpg

Last edited:

Blown 89

Established Member
There is a big difference between giant commercial retailers/box stores vs the mom & pop store...The mom & pop store has years, decades of sweat equity put into it, life savings, has built rapport with the community. They can never be made whole again, they are ruined. Many small businesses definitely don't recover from fires and floods, seen it this played out countless times living near the gulf coast, hurricane season is a bitch. The big box stores can absorb those losses and move on.
The big box stores don't absorb those losses. The consumer ultimately does. Target is largely franchised. That's not a big box store eating those losses.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
A 28-year-old Galesburg man faces federal charges of inciting riots in Chicago and Minneapolis - and handing out explosives to fellow rioters.

Matthew Lee Rupert was arrested Monday in Chicago. Minnesota U.S. Attorney Erica MacDonald said Rupert posted a video to his Facebook account on May 28 talking about public protests in Minneapolis following George Floyd's death. A former Minneapolis police officer is charged with his murder.

The next day, Rupert posted Facebook videos which allegedly showed him handing out explosives in Minneapolis, encouraging people to throw them at police, lighting a building on fire, and looting and damaging property.

Rupert then headed to Chicago on May 30. In videos posted to social media, Rupert reportedly said “let’s start a riot” and “I’m going to start doing some damage.”

He was arrested by Chicago police for violating the city's curfew order. Police found several "destructive devices," a hammer, a flashlight, and cash in his vehicle.

Galesburg Man Charged With Inciting Riots in Chicago, Minneapolis

Blown 89

Established Member
Look at this detail following Trump across the Whitehouse lawn.
At first I thought the guy on the left had a .50 BMG!
Any idea on what he is carrying?
View attachment 1643824
That could be anything. PRS stock with a shrowded supressor. It could be a 556, 308, Creedmoor. Whatever it is that dudes going to get you from a long way off.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

Say what you want about Trump but once again, this is what a ****ing LEADER looks like. No Obama bullshit soft speak before or now will help or has ever helped in these situations. We need a show of force followed by action if necessary.

Trump2020 bitches.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I asked for a picture of the pallets of bricks, but just now have seen it.

New bricks and pavers do not come on pallets. They are sold in cubes. That was the first clue. The reason for the picture request. Contractors purchase full cubes that are strapped usually 5 straps per cube, straps can be separated in layers from the cube. The means off handling cubes is with large boom trucks with positional forks to handle all masonry products bricks, block, 1 cubic yard sand bags.
The bricks pictured are all hand stacked on different size pallets, that's not the way they are sold in commercial purchases.
Foreman's and superintendents never off load next to the road for the liability reasons. If someone crashed into the pile, the liability is on the construction company. All materials need to be behind barriers. Pay attention next time you are stuck in traffic. These are federal guidelines and rules.

Whats this about? Have not followed.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I asked for a picture of the pallets of bricks, but just now have seen it.

New bricks and pavers do not come on pallets. They are sold in cubes. That was the first clue. The reason for the picture request. Contractors purchase full cubes that are strapped usually 5 straps per cube, straps can be separated in layers from the cube. The means off handling cubes is with large boom trucks with positional forks to handle all masonry products bricks, block, 1 cubic yard sand bags.
The bricks pictured are all hand stacked on different size pallets, that's not the way they are sold in commercial purchases.
Foreman's and superintendents never off load next to the road for the liability reasons. If someone crashed into the pile, the liability is on the construction company. All materials need to be behind barriers. Pay attention next time you are stuck in traffic. These are federal guidelines and rules.

that is great information!

Hef

Established Member
Trump is a pimp, I love hearing his speeches. I know politicians blow a TON of smoke and most are D-bags but when Trump talks about our country and things going on, I truly believe he gives a damn, if not, he's got me fooled. He's going through a hell of a year so far with all this stuff but he seems to get wood taking care of business.

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread