The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I have to say I am a bit discombobulated at the moment. The last few days I ran around in the ruins of minneapolis. Watched shit go down with my own eyes. And it is not just a neighborhood or two, it is square miles. Think bigger than LA riots in city 1/10th the size and the mayor pulled the police for the first two days. Think Kings Landing in the last episode of GOT.

Then I came back to my fancy suburb and had to go to grocery store to get some organic greens. Forgot my mask so had to go back to my truck. Totally surreal that I had forgot about last weeks fake emergency after spending a couple days in an actual emergency. I feel like I am in a movie.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Seems like a lot of work for a group that is not very work capable. From what I have seen there is only a basic level of organization. The idea that these dipshits are doing whiteboard sessions and strategizing is laughable. Also keep in mind that most cities in America are in the midst of a construction boom and there is a condo development on every block. So there are already bricks on every block. At least that is the case where I am at.

EDIT: I would say that you should be VERY skeptical of the reporting that you are seeing. Again just my experience but I have read and seen footage or events that I was present at and it is crazy how wrong they get it. This is on both sides btw. There are lots of legitimate protesters that are just marching and protesting for instance. Similarly you have to be balls out retard to think that (((China))) and (((Soros))) is behind this.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
EDIT: I would say that you should be VERY skeptical of the reporting that you are seeing. Again just my experience but I have read and seen footage or events that I was present at and it is crazy how wrong they get it. This is on both sides btw. There are lots of legitimate protesters that are just marching and protesting for instance. Similarly you have to be balls out retard to think that (((China))) and (((Soros))) is behind this.

In all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't some monetary aid from China or other foreign meddling. Probably just a meager token gesture, nothing that would really raise eyebrows and definitely no guidance with regard to planning/strategy, these people are ****ing dumb. We have definitely done our fair share of funding pro democracy goups in Hong Kong and elsewhere in the world.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
In all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't some monetary aid from China or other foreign meddling. Probably just a meager token gesture, nothing that would really raise eyebrows and definitely no guidance with regard to planning/strategy, these people are ****ing dumb. We have definitely done our fair share of funding pro democracy goups in Hong Kong and elsewhere in the world.

I suppose never say never.

On issue of HK it is ironic that we just walked away from official position that it is autonomous. And then China commits to buying US soybeans.
The US No Longer Considers Hong Kong Autonomous. What Does That Mean?
China’s soybean purchases increase despite new tariff threat

Do you think China got to Trump/Pompeo, as well?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Blown 89

Established Member
YEP. I'm sure all those businesses had insurance and will be ok.
I'm getting a little tired of hearing this argument. Insurance costs businesses money and if you burn that business to the ground they aren't getting a one to one return and their premiums will most likely go up.

Here's how it would work in my business. I have three presses, they're all 30+ years old. Insurance will only give me what those presses are worth, not what it costs to replace them. On top of that, it takes 9 months to get replacements. My customers aren't going to wait for 9 months, they're going to scatter. Not only that but for those 9 months I'm not collecting a paycheck. My highly trained employees all leave and when I get new presses in 9 months I have nobody to run them. The bills are still coming in because most businesses work on lines of credit. All of the raw materials go up in smoke and I have at best a few weeks to pay for them and I have no incoming cash flow so my credit slips and vendors drop my terms. I also have 100's of thousands of dollars worth of custom customer tooling that I can't replace so even customers come back I don't have anything to print them with. All of our internal systems need to be replaced, we need to retool a new facility....it's a disaster.

This is why a lot of companies go under after fires. Let's put it this way.....if someone totals your car and says, "Eh, you have insurance" and drives off, how are your next few months of dealing with an insurance company going to go? Now imagine that car is your livelihood.

I hope the people looting rot in hell.

Makobra

Mostly Peaceful
Established Member
? Is there a test for being "balls out retard?" This is the equivalent of the left saying Trump was elected 'cuz Russia if it is not obvious to you.

not to suggest that this is some grand conspiracy but the major difference would be that there are actually are staged acts of aggression perpetuated by large organizations... contrary to there being jack shit on russia gate.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I'm getting a little tired of hearing this argument. Insurance costs businesses money and if you burn that business to the ground they aren't getting a one to one return and their premiums will most likely go up.

Here's how it would work in my business. I have three presses, they're all 30+ years old. Insurance will only give me what those presses are worth, not what it costs to replace them. On top of that, it takes 9 months to get replacements. My customers aren't going to wait for 9 months, they're going to scatter. Not only that but for those 9 months I'm not collecting a paycheck. My highly trained employees all leave and when I get new presses in 9 months I have nobody to run them. The bills are still coming in because most businesses work on lines of credit. All of the raw materials go up in smoke and I have at best a few weeks to pay for them and I have no incoming cash flow so my credit slips and vendors drop my terms. I also have 100's of thousands of dollars worth of custom customer tooling that I can't replace so even customers come back I don't have anything to print them with. All of our internal systems need to be replaced, we need to retool a new facility....it's a disaster.

This is why a lot of companies go under after fires. Let's put it this way.....if someone totals your car and says, "Eh, you have insurance" and drives off, how are your next few months of dealing with an insurance company going to go? Now imagine that car is your livelihood.

I hope the people looting rot in hell.

There is a big difference between giant commercial retailers/box stores vs the mom & pop store...The mom & pop store has years, decades of sweat equity put into it, life savings, has built rapport with the community. They can never be made whole again, they are ruined. Many small businesses definitely don't recover from fires and floods, seen it this played out countless times living near the gulf coast, hurricane season is a bitch. The big box stores can absorb those losses and move on.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Seems like a lot of work for a group that is not very work capable. From what I have seen there is only a basic level of organization. The idea that these dipshits are doing whiteboard sessions and strategizing is laughable. Also keep in mind that most cities in America are in the midst of a construction boom and there is a condo development on every block. So there are already bricks on every block. At least that is the case where I am at.

upload_2020-6-1_17-10-28.jpeg

rborden

Established Member
Yes because sexual assault is a legit response to a person that was charged with unlawful assembly.

What the **** is wrong with you?

I was wrong about the Kung Flu

I honestly don’t care about any liberal or anyone caught up in these riots.

Every single one of them is a useless waste of oxygen. Save your patronizing for someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread