Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Say that about a black person....

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app

I don’t care who or what the person is.

My thoughts on treatments of criminals is on a sliding scale. What was the crime and how is the suspect acting.

If you killed somebody, I don’t care how good you are being in custody, I don’t care if you make it to jail alive.

Now, Mr Floyd I believe did not deserve how he was treated. Even if he resisted initially, once he was under control you ease up. I know what the autopsy said that it was a heart condition but the thing is this. The position the officer had him in with the weight where it was placed contributed to Floyd’s death. Yes, he could breathe but that doesn’t mean he was not struggling to breathe. This would definitely cause his body and ultimately heart to work harder to oxygenate the blood and body. This lead to his death.

I obviously was not there but I don’t see any reason for the justification of the extended actions of the cop.

I was wrong about the Kung Flu

MG0h3

Established Member
I don’t care who or what the person is.

My thoughts on treatments of criminals is on a sliding scale. What was the crime and how is the suspect acting.

If you killed somebody, I don’t care how good you are being in custody, I don’t care if you make it to jail alive.

Now, Mr Floyd I believe did not deserve how he was treated. Even if he resisted initially, once he was under control you ease up. I know what the autopsy said that it was a heart condition but the thing is this. The position the officer had him in with the weight where it was placed contributed to Floyd’s death. Yes, he could breathe but that doesn’t mean he was not struggling to breathe. This would definitely cause his body and ultimately heart to work harder to oxygenate the blood and body. This lead to his death.

I obviously was not there but I don’t see any reason for the justification of the extended actions of the cop.

Well now you’re advocating the cops being judge/jury/executioner. Or at a minimum, issuing some street justice.

That doesn’t work. It leads to this “all cops are bad” mentality.

Going by your philosophy, how should the cops treat these mobs of looters? They’re acting like animals in a frenzy, yet LE is just letting them have it for the most part.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Well now you’re advocating the cops being judge/jury/executioner. Or at a minimum, issuing some street justice.

That doesn’t work. It leads to this “all cops are bad” mentality.

Going by your philosophy, how should the cops treat these mobs of looters? They’re acting like animals in a frenzy, yet LE is just letting them have it for the most part.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

You can either value your life and devalue the theft and destruction of other people’s property or you can value the theft and destruction of other people’s property and devalue your life.

Klay

Established Member
So apparently these peaceful protestors looted one of the branches of the Credit Union I work for. Watching all this go down is just angering and disgusting me.

The message these people had at first is now lost. Of course, there are still quite a few peaceful protestors, which I can respect those people (even they most likely didn't respect those who protested the stay at home orders).

But what this has devolved into is anarchy. This needs to be shut down. The attacking of the white house should have been considered an act of war. These dumb rioters will keep pushing the envelope until either the federal government steps in or regular citizens do. Both scenarios are bad and probably would lead to some type of civil war.

I pray sanity prevails.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Be careful driving nice cars out there...

44E83A8B-10A3-4F3A-A0D4-4F3B7DFD8B05.jpeg

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Be careful driving nice cars out there...

View attachment 1643733

So when will the White House outline a plan to deal with these morons? Not only are these rioters causing a lot of property damage, they are inciting violence by attacking people. Moreover, have they forgotten they are in a pandemic? Huge crowds like this is exactly how this spreads. They seem to be under the illusion that wearing a mask gives them some false sense of security, especially when they don't even social distance.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
You can either value your life and devalue the theft and destruction of other people’s property or you can value the theft and destruction of other people’s property and devalue your life.

Property is acquired by sacrificing your time and skills - aka life.

Destroying property is destroy people's lives and stealing from them their time on this earth.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
So when will the White House outline a plan to deal with these morons? Not only are these rioters causing a lot of property damage, they are inciting violence by attacking people. Moreover, have they forgotten they are in a pandemic? Huge crowds like this is exactly how this spreads. They seem to be under the illusion that wearing a mask gives them some false sense of security, especially when they don't even social distance.

I'm truly interested to see if Covid numbers sky rocket in the next couple weeks in these cities. Cause if not, somebody has some explaining to do!

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
NYLITqPE.jpg

Dude on left was shot and killed while sleeping. The MSM is a very real problem that democrats claim is a conspiracy. Guess what, the left will provide every excuse for killing this man and claim it was totally justified. However, if it were the other way around, no excuses and kill all cops. This is a problem the left doesn't think exist but it clearly does. It's is not ok to kill an unarmed, sleeping white guy, just like it is not ok to kill an unarmed, hand cuffed, black guy. I can't remember, did we riot for the white guy?

Users who are viewing this thread