The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

quad

Established Member
i feel sorry for those people but if you know this is going on in your immediate area wtf are you doing out in the street? let alone on a woman on a bicycle?! she wanted to go get some video for her IG? go for a nice sunday bike ride by the beach? go people/looter watching?
Who knows? Maybe it was a flash mob that just suddenly appeared. These things can sometimes develop quickly. I agree though better to stay home.

quad

Established Member
https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/machete-wielding-man-attacked-by-dallas-mob-in-shocking-video/

dallas-machete-assault.jpg

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Joy, I have to head to Memphis today. Leaving early to get in and out early. I usually only travel with one loaded mag. Not now. Will be making a few stops at some firearm stores on the way home to see about some 5.56 too.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

rborden

Established Member
Joy, I have to head to Memphis today. Leaving early to get in and out early. I usually only travel with one loaded mag. Not now. Will be making a few stops at some firearm stores on the way home to see about some 5.56 too.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

You’ll be pleased to know that protests in Memphis have not turned violent.

Them and New Orleans have both had peaceful and calm protests.

Day 4 of protests against police brutality remain peaceful in Memphis

New Orleans protesters remain peaceful, some pray in response to George Floyd's death

2 of the most violent cities in America and no arrests of acts of violence reported in either. Congrats to Memphis and New Orleans.

rborden

Established Member
27 year old white girl, thought she was all big and bad throwing a molotov cocktail at a squad car...till the issue of 4 charges of attempted murder appeared. Hahahahaha, life's over bitch!

Video shows moment woman hurls Molotov cocktail at NYPD cop car in Brooklyn

2 Brooklyn lawyers were charged with throwing molotov cocktails as well.

Two Brooklyn lawyers, one an Ivy League corporate attorney, charged in Molotov cocktail attack on NYPD

These 2 dummies just wasted $160,000+ in law school tuition and their legal careers to get caught up in this.

Enjoy your disbarment.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It pains me to see such an articulate young lady lose out on her opportunity to positively affect the world.
Well have no fear, she only got charged with damaging a Police Vehicle. Should have got charged with attempted murder. You're a nicer guy than I am cause I wish she had got shot dead.

Users who are viewing this thread