The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Wait so Covid is over right? Seems everyone is coming out from underneath their beds to destroy the country. Haven’t heard any new “statistics” in a minute.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Ya that’s fine but I guarantee if you shoot a black person for robbing you, you’ll be labeled as racist. White privilege and all ya know.

Kindof off track from the original discussion about cops ****ing people up.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app
Precisely why I ordered this shirt.
54b976cdfa14571780a85d344c72eaf2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Wait so Covid is over right? Seems everyone is coming out from underneath their beds to destroy the country. Haven’t heard any new “statistics” in a minute.

I heard our governor request that protestors stay at home if they feel symptoms I shit you not. He mentioned something about the difficulty of contact tracing which struck me as rich. Contact tracing for rioters = no. Contact tracing for COVID = Yes.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I heard our governor request that protestors stay at home if they feel symptoms I shit you not. He mentioned something about the difficulty of contact tracing which struck me as rich. Contact tracing for rioters = no. Contact tracing for COVID = Yes.

cant say I’m surprised

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

If you want to take the words of a few people I talked to at the University Medical Center I am currently covering at, Lol. This may be extremely entertaining in a few days.

I am out of town for work and the docs I had a conversation with were in tears laughing at the increase they are seeing. All younger people.

I was wrong about the Kung Flu

quad

Established Member
There is a big difference between giant commercial retailers/box stores vs the mom & pop store...The mom & pop store has years, decades of sweat equity put into it, life savings, has built rapport with the community. They can never be made whole again, they are ruined. Many small businesses definitely don't recover from fires and floods, seen it this played out countless times living near the gulf coast, hurricane season is a bitch. The big box stores can absorb those losses and move on.
David Icke has been explaining that the purpose of the Covid-19 shutdowns were to destroy the small businesses. Now the riots are just helping that cause along. You have to be able to connect the dots and see what agendas are at play. It is actually really easy to spot. They create the shutdowns and tell all small businesses (besides grocery stores) that are not essential that they cannot stay open unless they are willing to be fined and lose their licenses. Then the riots happen and they suddenly lift all the lock downs. Because the rioters forced them to open. How can they justify keeping places closed while allowing huge riots to take place? They can't which is why they suddenly opened up.

Now we have reports of brick pallets dropped all over the place - we'll see where that goes. Cops are told to stand back and let them riot and to give them space so they can destroy a few small businesses. Most people now realize the fake news can't be trusted. So why is it any surprise that there could be agendas at play as people like Icke and Jones have been saying? Are all the mainstream media companies not working together to paint Trump in a bad light?

You always hear this complaint from CT deniers - they say: "How can everyone be in on it?"

Well the fake news media is proof that they are all in on spreading biased news. Are all the journalists from CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post etc. getting together in a room once per week to decide how they are going to attack Trump with biased articles and interviews?! Answer is no the journalists are getting their marching orders from the top. They can't publish certain stories unless they don't mind receiving pink slips. It is a pyramid structure with a few people at the top controlling what is published. Then the police state sits lower down on the pyramid and their purpose is to enforce the orders of the top of the pyramid on the bottom of the pyramid.

Here is a video of people grabbing an older guy breaking up the sidewalk and pushing him into the hands of the cops standing by just watching. I bet that guy was let go after the cameras stopped rolling. It's a dog and pony show lol!

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
David Icke has been explaining that the purpose of the Covid-19 shutdowns were to destroy the small businesses.

Russia is also very good at destroying businesses. I would think you would support this given your hard on for their way of life.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
“First we are ending the riots and lawlessness that has spread throughout our country. We will end it now,” Trump continued. “Today I have strongly recommended to every governor to deploy the National Guard in sufficient numbers that we dominate the streets. Mayors and governors must establish an overwhelming law enforcement presence until the violence has been quelled. If a city or state refuses to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residents, then I will quickly deploy the United States military and quickly solve the problem for them.”

quad

Established Member
“First we are ending the riots and lawlessness that has spread throughout our country. We will end it now,” Trump continued. “Today I have strongly recommended to every governor to deploy the National Guard in sufficient numbers that we dominate the streets. Mayors and governors must establish an overwhelming law enforcement presence until the violence has been quelled. If a city or state refuses to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residents, then I will quickly deploy the United States military and quickly solve the problem for them.”
I found the speech thanks. See post higher up.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Now this is starting to spill over in Toronto. A lot of stores downtown are starting to board up their stores and remove all the inventory out of the store. Some stores actually did this at the beginning of the pandemic a couple of months ago. Some of these stores have been tipped off the antifa here will riot on the weekend. ****ing disgusting.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member

I haven't seen one Republican trying to plea with the rioters, not one. Where are our elected officials?

MG0h3

Established Member
Are you saying you would be happy to see people use bricks on a neighborhood?

Of course not. But many are saying this is some giant conspiracy. I think it’s mainly a bunch of losers and kids given trophies for being losers their whole life.

And where’s all the parents of these 20 somethings? If my kid was out there doing that shit I’d find him/her the next day and beat their ass with a rubber hose.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread