The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
https://media.thedonald.win/thedonald/post/BJ53dPZZ.png

View attachment 1643890

How many anti-whites do we have on this forum? I'm seeing anti-white hatred everywhere, just not posting it. White guys, carry. I wish I had a gun because I would carry, no doubt. My city is pretty damn safe considering I live outside of Houston. Never felt the need for a gun, now I do.
The hell is a WHTIE NEIGHBORHOOD? I live in a pretty nice house, black family on either side of me. To assume....that's racist.

quad

Established Member
The amount of racism toward whites right now is staggering. I was in the car for 3 hours this evening listening to truly vile racism coming from the media. I heard some dick bag say that white people have a virus in their brains that make them racist. What the serious **** is that? What's next? A swimming trial to prove I'm not a witch?
I spoke with a black man and woman at a laundromat over the weekend. Our washing machine broke and the replacement won't be delivered for another couple of days. They were totally cool around me and did not display any animosity. They were both in their mid 50s. We were discussing what happened with Floyd and the ensuing riots. The man got a little worked up but in no way did he blame whites. A lot of people realize that some of this is being orchestrated.

But you are right the media has a very anti-white slant and I have been saying this for years here on SVTP. It is a divide and conquer strategy used by the 1% of the 1% or the .01%. The elite uses racism as a tool to divide people.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
1DB8D2DF-856E-4B4F-A7B8-EDEBD64A0A33.png
Play stupid games...

Pretty solid reply on Twitter.

AssPikle

Established Member
Absolutely agree with all of that. Where are these kids parents? Hope the Karen's are proud of little Johnny.

Of course not. But many are saying this is some giant conspiracy. I think it’s mainly a bunch of losers and kids given trophies for being losers their whole life.

And where’s all the parents of these 20 somethings? If my kid was out there doing that shit I’d find him/her the next day and beat their ass with a rubber hose.

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app

nomoretickets

Established Member
It was refreshingly surprising when this thread first started to see SVTP uniformly in agreement that what that officer did was wrong.

Which only makes it more disappointing to see this thread fall back into the same tired tropes: bash the media, something about Soros, and an overwhelming focus on the reaction to police brutality rather than on police brutality itself. Have y'all already forgotten that barely a week ago a man was murdered in the streets on camera?

If you are more upset by the protests than the fact that a cop slowly killed a handcuffed man then you need to reflect on your priorities.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
It was refreshingly surprising when this thread first started to see SVTP uniformly in agreement that what that officer did was wrong.

Which only makes it more disappointing to see this thread fall back into the same tired tropes: bash the media, something about Soros, and an overwhelming focus on the reaction to police brutality rather than on police brutality itself. Have y'all already forgotten that barely a week ago a man was murdered in the streets on camera?

If you are more upset by the protests than the fact that a cop slowly killed a handcuffed man then you need to reflect on your priorities.
Well jeez, genius. Things are just great aren't they. How dare we point out that cities are burning. Enjoy you beloved Chicago.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Do you think protesting during a pandemic is smart? I am sure nothing can possibly go wrong with that. These protests are the catalysts for the violence and looting.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member

Not sure if you have been paying attention buddy, but this stopped being a protest last Friday. This is now nationwide RIOTING. You either detest it or are part of it.

Pick your side.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member

if you can't tell we're all pissed about assholes destroying cities and getting away from the true reason behind what was supposed to be peaceful protest you need to take a long hard look at what is actually going on in the country right now.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

Are you retarded?

Everyone saw the video and immediately recognized the heavy handed police and the very real optics that it appeared the officers didn't seem to care.

We 100% supported investigation and charges. The whole ****ing country saw it and agreed it was wrong.

Now you have thousands of people burning cities, murdering cops, attacking citizens causing millions in destruction and likely billions in long term opportunity cost.

The rioting and looting are now the story. They now represent very real threats to all of our safety. So shock, everyone has pivoted to **** Floyd and **** these commie rioters.

If anyone cared about Floyd and police brutality they should have organized a giant pussy hat March on DC, got 5 million people together to demand Federal legislation on policing standards. (that woman's march didn't end in murder and looting).

Instead we have hordes of former Bernie supporting committing arson and gang bangers looting target and the news is calling it "protesting".

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member

Not upset about the protesters at all. They should continue protesting at least until all officers are charged.
Rioting and destroying property has nothing to do with George Floyd.
Any doodlebug with more than a double digit IQ
can see that.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

nomoretickets

Established Member
All I hear is a lot of people glad they have an excuse to stop trying trying to reconcile their previously held beliefs with the indisputable evidence that police brutality is a problem in this country. Don't worry, y'all are free to return to not giving a shit about the problem until the next time this happens.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
All I hear is a lot of people glad they have an excuse to stop trying trying to reconcile their previously held beliefs with the indisputable evidence that police brutality is a problem in this country. Don't worry, y'all are free to return to not giving a shit about the problem until the next time this happens.

Maybe you should buy some q tips

nomoretickets

Established Member
Not upset about the protesters at all. They should continue protesting at least until all officers are charged.
Rioting and destroying property has nothing to do with George Floyd.

Nobody is saying the rioting is good. You don't have to like the rioting. I sure as shit don't. But I also don't forget what this is all actually about. Don't like the riots and protests? Do something to support a solution to the cause.

But when yiu got guys here saying it's a Soros Conspiracy and the lock and load and crush the cockroaches, its a bad look

xblitzkriegx

Established Member

No one forgot. The man allegedly responsible is in custody, under arrest, and awaiting due process.

No one here is mad about people protesting. Most people here are pissed about rioting. It's beyond ridiculous to see looting, assault, arson, theft, and MURDER taking place on the streets while large cities are barely protected due to slow or non-existent leadership preventing law enforcement from properly doing their jobs.

It's obvious to anyone that the media is trying to change what's really happening by calling anarchists and rioters "protesters" and saying they are part of "civil unrest". Changing the name of an anarchist or riot doesn't change the fact that they are anarchists or rioters. All it does is denegrate the peaceful protesters that nearly everone here accepts. The protests will bring about the change, not hitting store owners in the head with bricks.

There's been documented proof now that supplies and people are being trucked in to support violence and anarchy; Soros has 100% linked to that in the past so it's safe to assume there's a continuing link there's as well.

I'm not sure how the hell you've read 61 pages of this thread and came to your conclusion. I can't tell if you had poor reading comprehension or if you're just trying to troll people.

Users who are viewing this thread