The Minneapolis Police Choke an Unarmed Handcuffed Black Man to Death

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
So we got you down for a no vote in November?

Agree. This is a bit different and I don’t disagree that the shooting was likely lawful.

I still don’t like that level of force when a guy is running away.

Do I have a better Idea? Nope, not yet... just thinking out loud.

Ya but was he really running running away though? Aiming a taser and running, for me, changes the entire situation. The man brought it all on himself and unfortunately a certain dynamic doesn't want to see anything of the sort. I'm glad the police were able to go home that night and I'd like to say the same for the victim but a career recidivist? My empathy ran out miles ago.

When I Was a kid I learned a little something that resonates to this very day:

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Yes it's called Tax Fraud and Money Laundering. Plus I'm sure he doesn't miss report his actual income every year. If you did some easy research you would see his crooked ass hasn't paid a single penny in Federal tax in over a decade.
PFTT
a8c2f11c5babd98d3649f12a1d86929b.gif
8ec8ae9f1bbce00f11a403c44fd99204.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Insults, bypassing the profanity filter and other basic crap. I’ve let a ton go without doing anything but deleting the post. That’s going to stop.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Its disturbing how violent kids so young can be.

If aliens from another planet came here and they saw for themselves interracial violence and which race is outraged over it they would be shocked at how ass backwards we are and never come back again.

Grown man beating up a young women. Im guessing thats ok right?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Ya but was he really running running away though? Aiming a taser and running, for me, changes the entire situation. The man brought it all on himself and unfortunately a certain dynamic doesn't want to see anything of the sort. I'm glad the police were able to go home that night and I'd like to say the same for the victim but a career recidivist? My empathy ran out miles ago.

When I Was a kid I learned a little something that resonates to this very day:

I don’t disagree.

My only beef is does the the punishment fit the crime?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Klay

Established Member

VenomVeins

Established Member
What is sad about this situation is the guy who used his firearm in self defense was arrested. None of the people who assaulted him were.

This article goes into it.

Steven Ray Baca: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Apparently, you aren't even allowed to defend yourself anymore. Things are so backwards and crazy it makes me mad.
What the ****?

Unreal. Im living in the ****ing Twilight Zone.

These scared cucked cops need to turn their goddamn badges in immediately. Didn't Trump categorize Antifa as a terrorist org? Why the HELL are these shitskids still walking the streets and not being locked up?

2 things are going to happen if this continues: 1. Civil War, and 2. The police being attacked from BOTH sides (Republican Patriots and antifa/blm democucks)

Police departments BETTER get their shit together or they WILL be attacked on ALL fronts. There is no other outcome if this shit continues.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Finally.... about time one of these cucks won the lotto!

Get what license plate? Wasn't that the guy with the gun kneeling in the middle of the street?

What is sad about this situation is the guy who used his firearm in self defense was arrested. None of the people who assaulted him were.

This article goes into it.

Steven Ray Baca: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Apparently, you aren't even allowed to defend yourself anymore. Things are so backwards and crazy it makes me mad.

Haven't read the link yet but, yeah, from that one clip I don't see how he'll be convicted of anything.

Users who are viewing this thread