The Mother of All "How to Fix Your Paint for Novices" Thread!

Junkman2008

"Detailing Devil Dog"
Established Member
That's right boys and girls, The Junkman has went and made paint correction so easy, a caveman could do it! In the following video, I cover the entire process from start to finish.

If you have ever been apprehensive about using a machine to rid your paint of scratches and swirls, you will definitely not be worried after watching this video series. I break it down to a level where a 10 year old can watch these videos and start fixing paint. The supplies and equipment that I use are readily available in the USA and abroad (for the most part). If you have a serious desire to finally fix your paint and about 1 hour and 54 minutes, then this video series is totally for you. After you have watched this series, you will not believe how easy I have made this.

So sit back and get out some popcorn, kick up your feet and enjoy. The Junkman is about to burst onto your screen in a way that only the Junkman can! :D

Here are your before and after shots, which won't make a lot of sense until you have watched the videos, especially when you see how the number "2" ended up in the paint!

BEFORE...

paint_damage3_zpsebd5ce84.jpg

AFTER!

paint_damage4_zps02292e4e.jpg

The Junkman :D

Last edited:

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Junkman!! You are a good asset to this site! Good to finally see you here. I'm sure there are plenty of people including myself that appreciate stuff like this from not only you but all the other more experience people here. Thanks fellas

4601S/C

Established Member
Watched this series last week, and I've watched a few of your other videos as well. Thanks for taking the time to explain all of this in an concise and easy to understand way for people new to this stuff.

ViperRed91GT

Lightning Guru
Established Member
Classic. Watched all of these videos multiple times when I first started researching paint correction. Thanks for all of the valuable information you share!

Junkman2008

"Detailing Devil Dog"
Established Member
Thanks for the welcomes and checking out the videos gents. I hope to expose as many noobs to this level of detailing as possible.
thumbsup-1.gif

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
I watched them a while back as well to really dial in my technique - I definitely appreciate you taking the time to break it all down!!

Users who are viewing this thread