BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I already own that one in blue.......

download_20181021_183247.jpg

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
wow i never put two and two together, yeah it does look a bit like a S550. When the dealer my friends work at get one in I'll have to bring my 16 GT over and park them side by side and compare.

I'll bet that the 8 series has proper panel gaps and doesn't vibrate at highway speeds though. I also wager the A/C will last longer than 13,000 miles.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
wow i never put two and two together, yeah it does look a bit like a S550. When the dealer my friends work at get one in I'll have to bring my 16 GT over and park them side by side and compare.

I'll bet that the 8 series has proper panel gaps and doesn't vibrate at highway speeds though. I also wager the A/C will last longer than 13,000 miles.

It will probably have it's fair share of issues lol.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Doesn't surprise me. The S550 has been the world's best selling sports car since shortly after it was introduced. BMW would be stupid not to offer a car with similar styling. With this, they get the guys who like the styling of the S550 but wouldn't be caught dead driving a Ford.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I already own that one in blue.......

View attachment 1524838

Nice! You need some springs...it will make your car look totally different.

The panel gaps on my car range from grand canyon to "can't slip a sheet of paper between them." Who was working quality control for Ford, Stevie Wonder?!?!?!?!?

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
It will probably have it's fair share of issues lol.

If it's equipped with the B58 I6 it'll probably be pretty okay. If it's got the n63 V8, get the extended warranty!

The panel gaps on my car range from grand canyon to "can't slip a sheet of paper between them." Who was working quality control for Ford, Stevie Wonder?!?!?!?!?

The panel gaps wouldn't even bother me so much if it wasn't for everything else, I've been fighting for two years to get this damn driveline vibration issue fixed and my dealer does nothing but blame tire balance. I'm at the point where I may just try fixing it myself since every time my car goes to the dealership they break something else. I took it in for 2 front tires and I got it back with the running horse missing out of my center cap.

Not only do I not forsee myself buying another brand new car for a while, I don't see myself buying a brand new Ford product for a very long time, unless they came out with a V8 RWD manual trans sedan that I absolutely had to have.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I've been fighting for two years to get this damn driveline vibration issue fixed and my dealer does nothing but blame tire balance. I'm at the point where I may just try fixing it myself since every time my car goes to the dealership they break something else. I took it in for 2 front tires and I got it back with the running horse missing out of my center cap.
MT82?

cbj5259

Established Member
I must be in the minority. I like it a lot. The M8 is gonna be insane.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread