the new shop is almost ready to go!!

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
It is located near brandon ford....pass brandon ford on adamo towards rt-41....make a right on 41....1st. left you can make in the median strip....you will see the 4 rows of warehouses on your right....i'm in the last row, the farthest unit in! The address is 1100 north 50th. street, unit f, tampa fl. 33619 The new shop phone # is 813-241-2783 my cell # is 813-731-9327. I'll post up some pics when it's all done. Anyone who needs some work done or parts feel free to call me or stop by after july 5th. I'll be up and running by then....next week i'll be gone on vacation, thanks to all! hermann
:beer:

bb83

YOLO
Established Member
Cool! Do you have any pics or a website for the shop up?

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
Damm, why cant anyone bring good shops to the Miami area. My car has been running like S**T since I got it. Everthing here sucks. Good to hear that you are in Florida anyways. But you are 4 hours away.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
hpbyhermann said:
It is located near brandon ford....pass brandon ford on adamo towards rt-41....make a right on 41....1st. left you can make in the median strip....you will see the 4 rows of warehouses on your right....i'm in the last row, the farthest unit in! The address is 1100 north 50th. street, unit f, tampa fl. 33619 The new shop phone # is 813-241-2783 my cell # is 813-731-9327. I'll post up some pics when it's all done. Anyone who needs some work done or parts feel free to call me or stop by after july 5th. I'll be up and running by then....next week i'll be gone on vacation, thanks to all! hermann
:beer:

Nice, im in florida working for the next month, and am from tx, might have to come check it out. :beer:

notfastenuf

vertias y aequitas
Established Member
Website?

What are you defining as work being done? I'll have to stop in sometime next month.

TRiedy

wish i was back in FL!
Established Member
Sounds awesome.. im stationed up in KY right now but 'home' is over by clearwater, ill definitely be coming by next time i come home!! just sucks that it wont be until probably november... good luck with everything, only a few more days!

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Hermann is a one of a kind guy. Met him at the first meet I went to with my car club. For a nation wide known tuner, he was really down to earth and answered all of my questions, free of charge =p

Numbers aside, his car performs. He roasted a couple 1000CC bikes when he took the club leader for a ride, and this was with the back tires not even fully sticking. If that doesnt prove Hermanns tuning prowess I dont know what does. Cant wait to come by your shop hermann and get one of those famed street tunes for myself!

Last edited:

FEARNO1

Established Member
Tampa03cobra said:
Hermann is a one of a kind guy. Met him at the first meet I went to with my car club. For a nation wide known tuner, he was really down to earth and answered all of my questions, free of charge =p
!

So true. I meet and talked with him at that same meet. He was/is great to talk with....and to think that that meet was kinda small. He needs to come to one now....

Users who are viewing this thread