the new shop is almost ready to go!!

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
Thanks for the kind words guys!

First and formost i'm a cobra owner-enthusiast FIRST and a shop owner second.....I do this job because i love it, and it's my hobby that i'm very fortunate to be able to make a living out of! :rockon: I know how this is from both side of the counter...it's hard to talk to alot of shop owners/tuners.....they assume you know this and that and if your not spending a fortune with them they treat you like crap....From the first day I started working on mustangs for others I told myself i'd NEVER assume anything and i'd do my best to help explain what was going on so the guy or gal would leave with some knowledge after asking me something about their car. My longtime customers already know this about me, and I do very clean and show quality work. If I can help anyone out in the future please give me a shot...I think you will be glad you did!!! :thumbsup: Here is a little backround for those who don't know me....http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/22299/

notfastenuf

vertias y aequitas
Established Member
I'll try to pop in your opening week after the long weekend - just let us know when you officially open. :)

99flblackcobra

slow cobra
Established Member
I met Herman at the car club too and he was one of the last guys to leave because everyone had questions for him. I cant wait for his shop to open so I can have him install my T56 and solid axle. And when you call Hermann he picks up the phone and will talk with you about any mods you want to do with your car.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Being that i drive by your shop everyday on the way to work i'll be stopping in for some advice/service. If you see a guy walking in with BDUs on it's most likely to be me

tampaSVT'03

Established Member
Welcome to Tampa, Nice to see a true Ford tuner in town. Best of luck and I will send my Ford friends to you now rather than the shop in Orlando we recommend. I am sure you will blow away the local shops :loser: here. :beer:

chocolatespeed

Established Member
hpbyhermann said:
First and formost i'm a cobra owner-enthusiast FIRST and a shop owner second.....I do this job because i love it, and it's my hobby that i'm very fortunate to be able to make a living out of! :rockon: I know how this is from both side of the counter...it's hard to talk to alot of shop owners/tuners.....they assume you know this and that and if your not spending a fortune with them they treat you like crap....From the first day I started working on mustangs for others I told myself i'd NEVER assume anything and i'd do my best to help explain what was going on so the guy or gal would leave with some knowledge after asking me something about their car. My longtime customers already know this about me, and I do very clean and show quality work. If I can help anyone out in the future please give me a shot...I think you will be glad you did!!! :thumbsup: Here is a little backround for those who don't know me....http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/22299/
Hey, Herman, you sound like a down to earth guy! I like the fact that you stated how you are an "cobra owner enthusiast first", instead of a businessman (which are usually out to make that paper before taking care of the customer's need). I live in South Florida, but I'm willing to drive several hundred miles to have someone take care of my prize possession as he would his own. So, hurry up and open that shop Sir Herman :thumbsup: .

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Floridalawdog said:
How about a grand opening party, hot dogs, burgers, show off the shop and meet the floridaboys.

that would be cool!!!!!!!

hpbyhermann

Established Member
Edgewater Maryland, New shop in Beltsville Marylan
thanks for all the kind words from everyone!!

I've met some great people down here already....makes the move all worth it!!! :thumbsup: The shop is open and running now guys...feel free to come by to say hello in person! :beer: I have one more roadtrip to maryland for the last of my shop equipment and to drop off a customer car in north carolina that i'm doing an automatic swap in. After i return from that lets do that meet and greet/ opening party! Thanks again for the support i've received, hermann :bowdown:

Last edited:

Floridalawdog

Established Member
I am glad to hear we have another tuner in the area. Especially one who sounds friendly and understands customer service. :rockon:

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Tampa03cobra said:
Numbers aside, his car performs. He roasted a couple 1000CC bikes when he took the club leader for a ride, and this was with the back tires not even fully sticking.

Are you talking about The Stang Gang and Herman was driving that turbo terminator?

If so, the two bikes he beat were 600cc bikes; a 2006 Yamaha R6 with a slip on exhaust, and a Honda CBR 600RR with a slip on. The two riders are my good friends and I followed (atleast tried to keep up) in my cobra.

None-the-less, that is still an amazing feat.

notfastenuf

vertias y aequitas
Established Member
hpbyhermann said:
Glad we got the "issues" with your car straight today before they became real "problems"!!! Nice car bro....enjoy it!! :thumbsup: hermann :beer:

Thanks Hermann, great service. I'll definitely be back for the subs and exhaust down the road. Keep us posted on the Grand Opening too.

I'll drop in next week and drop off those bushings for ya. Have a good weekend.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
notfastenuf said:
Thanks Hermann, great service. I'll definitely be back for the subs and exhaust down the road. Keep us posted on the Grand Opening too.

I'll drop in next week and drop off those bushings for ya. Have a good weekend.

man you will love the subs

best 125 bucks i ever spent on my car

thubigdawg

GO CANES!!!
Established Member
Hey Herman. I hear the shop is ready to go. Anyhow my truck is in a serious bind and needed some work/tuning done. All info will be sent thru PM. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread