The new SVE Series 2 Wheels

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
I like'em for a nice looking street wheel. The price is right too. http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/products/Mustang-SVE-Series-2-Wheels

sve-56491653h_8336.jpg

Nuar

Established Member
I got the email from late model about these a few days ago.
Why in the world they wouldn't offer these in 20" is beyond me...

They remind me of the True Forged wheels I see on here.

Rct851

Established Member
Yup in diggin them a lot... Says they weigh 25lbs each, that isn't bad is it?

Vert

Established Member
They look great, but they need a higher offset for those wanting 285 or greater.

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
Blech. Fake rivets.
If I was going to ding the look on anything, that would be it.

Maybe the gunmetal gray would "blend" in the look the best. I wanted polished wheel but part of me thinks the chrome may border on "Bling" rather than performance looking. What do you guys think? I'm bored of black after all these years of the murdered look going around. It was cool and new on a Buick Grand National but I'm burnt out on it.

MR.SVT

Established Member
Mr.svt get them on yet?

Just arrived today...Putting them on this coming Wednesday the 25th along with them will be taking the Car to Steeda to have Swaybars front and rear installed, relocation brackets, tranny, rear, and engine oil changed to royal purple synthetics...will post up pics in the morning of the Wheels. They look Killer! They arrived mounted and balanced etc...so can't get the weight confirmed on the wheels alone, but according to latemodel restoration's website they are only 25lbs so better than the brembos...but I will weigh them with tires......

MR.SVT

Established Member
v.jpg
w.jpg
u.jpg

Like I have seen alot of people say about their wheels, pictures don't do them justice I agree they look so good in person..Wednesday everything gets put on at Steeda....

The rears are lighter than the fronts... 53.6 rears with the tires vs 56.6 fronts

Last edited:

mystickb1996

Established Member
Damn those look great and the price is right.. They will sell a ton of these.. How's the overall finish? I have sve drifts and was impressed with lmr quality on them..

Users who are viewing this thread