The Over 6 weeks and Nothing Thread

speednutz

Established Member
Thought I'd start a Thread for us poor folk who ain't getting anywhere with our Cars.

Ordered April 5th and still in Order Processing, not scheduled :bash:

If you post in this Thread Please just post your order date and Status, then again when you get your schedule date.

Trying to keep this one as Clean as possible so we can better track what's going on.

Thanks !

Last edited:

SVT RICK

Established Member
March 7th. And still processing..Did receive email on Thurs, it may get scheduled this week, she did say 8 to 10 weeks after that for delivery..Wish me luck..

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Have you checked your dealers allocation with them. Just because you have one on order doesn't mean it will be built right away. Each dealer is given a certain number of cars, and a distinct week in which the order will be pulled. You may have ordered it back in April, but the dealers car may not be pulled until a week in June.

You might also want to check your priority code on your order, as anything above Priority 10 may indicate the dealer may have orders in front of yours.

blair223

Established Member
Have you checked your dealers allocation with them. Just because you have one on order doesn't mean it will be built right away. Each dealer is given a certain number of cars, and a distinct week in which the order will be pulled. You may have ordered it back in April, but the dealers car may not be pulled until a week in June.

You might also want to check your priority code on your order, as anything above Priority 10 may indicate the dealer may have orders in front of yours.

As Red Turtle indicates your order date means almost nothing as far as when you will receive your car or even IF you will receive a car. It all depends on how many orders the dealer has that are higher priority and how the dealer ranks within Ford based on a bunch or criteria like sales, etc. You have to have him show you the Vehicle Order Confirmation sheet which will indicate your priority.

peteypab2133

Established Member
yeah, I am the only one at my dealer. They are in denial that other dealers are getting these cars already. Should have gone to a bigger dealer.

mtnclymer

Established Member
I ordered 3/17. Priorty 10 and the only allocation my dealer had. Still in oder processing. 9 weeks and 1 day so far. No VIN # either. Sounds like I will be lucky to have mine before July. I will never order through a small dealer again. I wonder if that is what Ford wants????

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
Mine was ordered 3/21, submitted 3/22 and accepted 3/27. Unscheduled/material hold per the order system, G1: Edit Error per the dealer daily morning report. Two ordered at same time, my DORA said priority 09, the other 10. Both in system as priority 10. Talked with a couple of guys on here who had experience with conflicting system orders for same body style, order day, and same priority.

Thry had been given a line of crap by the rep but I think finally realize that these are out and being built etc. met with them yesterday as I have other dealers lined up now, and after speaking to the GM and sals manager directly they agre something must be wrong. No reason why I should at least have a scheduled to week arranged by now. GM is talking to rep. This dealer is getting 2 initially and the others is the GM's. His status is exactly the same as mine. There's now a 3rd ordered by them, lower priority ad who know when that poor bastard will actually get his...

peteypab2133

Established Member
I just want my car before July 25th if its possible. Does it really seem likely that I order a car on 3/17 and not get it till after 7/25 ?

blair223

Established Member
I just want my car before July 25th if its possible. Does it really seem likely that I order a car on 3/17 and not get it till after 7/25 ?

As I indicated in previous post:

your order date means almost nothing as far as when you will receive your car or even IF you will receive a car. It all depends on how many orders the dealer has that are higher priority and how the dealer ranks within Ford based on a bunch or criteria like sales, etc. You have to have him show you the Vehicle Order Confirmation sheet which will indicate your priority.

There is nothing we can tell you about your likelyhood of delivery without knowing.

1. Your position in the order queue (dealer allocation or standard retail order)
[ you have to rely on dealers honesty here, good luck ]
2. Your priority from the DORA or VOC (helps validate dealers answer to question 1)
3. The size of your dealer (small, medium, large)

You will notice order date is not in the list.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
will probably pay my dealer a visit this week...although to be fair they told me straight up that my car was a retail stock order, and would likely see a later build date other than the initial allocation cars

edit: agreed with the guy below me

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
This is a limited vehicle meaning they will not be building 100,000 plus 13 GT500's.

Ford will not build the entire run of the vehicle the first month which means some will have to wait. If you like your dealer and received a fair price the wait is not a big deal. If not look elsewhere.:idea:

reason4treason

Established Member
ordered 4/01; called 800# last Friday, and told 'still in processing' , but I'm my dealer's 4th allocation. his first was ordered as soon as the banks opened and has a build date of 6/08. i don't expect to see mine anytime soon. at this point, it seems like anytime in July would be a pleasant surprise. i'm also at $1K over invoice, and with the 2 options (glass roof and heated seats) am $4k+ under retail, so at least that makes the waiting easier, as does seeing that for real the cars are being released.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread