The Predator | Teaser Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Seen all I need to see. Don't even think ill Redbox that one and I'm a huge fan. Looks ridiculous!

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
I can't say that it looks very promising. The original is still the best one.

I was hoping the Director Shane Black, whom played Hawkins in the original, would be able to capture some of the magic from the first film. I know it's a pretty tall order though.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Honestly, it didn't look too bad. It definitely looked better than anything since the first one, and AvP (2004).

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
A reboot of the Predator. I enjoyed the.......mid reboots; can't recall the names. The one where the people were dropped on the planet that was the hunting grounds for the Predators. I liked that one.

Last edited:

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
There is only one.

200w.gif

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Honestly, it didn't look too bad. It definitely looked better than anything since the first one, and AvP (2004).

I would agree except I think Predators could have been much worse. I actually enjoyed AVP, probably because of the two iconic franchises finally meeting. Predator 2 was meh, and Requiem was worthless with the only reason to watch it being to get a good look at this...
5EFE1968-7EFA-4BF7-AD06-75C5AED707F5.jpeg

She looked damn fine in that movie!

SVTFastBack

Established Member
They keep putting this crap in suburban areas and I think Predator 2 slightly outed the original being much more graphical and more action which is the only time it really worked. They need to go back to straight out 1v1 badassery but the problem with that is finding someone who could carry the entire movie like Arnold. Ellen Ripley, the half alien one vs Predator anyone? Films are complete garbage these days and just fall back on children roles to avoid the feminist crap or super roided dumbs*its that can't act but has the appearance. I know it's not likely but hell if anyone's seen Arnold's biceps and triceps even to today he could still figure out a way to "finish the job" he got one to kill them self, **ck it, let him finish the rest!

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Agreed with most. It seemed they managed to f*** up the franchise once again. An autistic child deciphering alien language and what not just meh.

This needed a much better setting

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Agreed with most. It seemed they managed to f*** up the franchise once again. An autistic child deciphering alien language and what not just meh.

This needed a much better setting

Star Trek Voyager handled the Predators better, but they called them Hirogen.

stvhuntrs817a.jpg

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
another example of hollywood not being able to come up with their own new stuff. another remake. add to all the hulks, spidermans, etc and on tv, macgyver, hawaii 5.0, lethal weapon and on and on it goes.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
They keep putting girls in the wrong place in movies...
"We got the best assassins to fight the Predator (and a girl).....

E

Users who are viewing this thread