The REAL 2010 Saleen...

svt5150

Established Member
WHat you guys think so far? Looks amazing to me so far. Far better than the SMS stang...

http://
2010Saleen1.jpg

2010Saleen2.jpg

2010Saleen3.jpg

:rockon:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The rearend with that diffuser and exhaust looks sick! I can see that being a popular addition to a lot of regular Mustangs and GT500s

blk02bird

Established Member
I am extremely confused. I own an 07 saleen extreme and was sent information on how our warranty work was no longer valid since the company had ceased operations. What's going on here?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Never owned a Saleen have you? Real Saleen? A REAL Saleen is a SMS....I doubt...real Mustang enthusiast will buy a Saleen which in my opinion is a FAKE Saleen. :poke:

svt5150

Established Member
Never owned a Saleen have you? Real Saleen? A REAL Saleen is a SMS....I doubt...real Mustang enthusiast will buy a Saleen which in my opinion is a FAKE Saleen. :poke:

Yea I've owned a couple and a California Fox. I agree in the aspect about the Steve Saleen series, actually talked to his daughter for a while at the Concorso Italiano about the legal battle with MJ. Anyways, This Saleen is the SPV version...

When I say REAL I mean as opposed to the 435 S version...

The good news is these guys are stepping up to the plate and delivering a great product and warranty that is actually good.

Check out SCOA if you guys wanna see more or chat with Jess.

Last edited:

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
I like that a lot. Way better than any of the other versions of the 2010 stangs. I would like to see the entire front of the car though. any pics of that?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yea I've owned a couple and a California Fox. I agree in the aspect about the Steve Saleen series, actually talked to his daughter for a while at the Concorso Italiano about the legal battle with MJ. Anyways, This Saleen is the SPV version...

When I say REAL I mean as opposed to the 435 S version...

The good news is these guys are stepping up to the plate and delivering a great product and warranty that is actually good.

Check out SCOA if you guys wanna see more or chat with Jess.

Gotcha...so you know where I was comming from. :beer:

snkchmr 1

A bud of mine has seen it & he says it will be the best looking stang on the road. We will see.

Users who are viewing this thread