The reason behind my CO convertible...

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
Some non car folks may ask questions surrounding my color choice but I like it and I just got this tag frame to help enlighten those that may think it's just another brightly colored "look at me" Mustang.

tagframe.jpg

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
You may want to do a few more things if you really want to use if for Leukemia Awareness, the license plate is a nice start.

Main reason I posted in here was I lost my best friend to Leukemia a couple of years ago, so anything to do with Leukemia Awareness gets a thumbs up from me. :beer:

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
You may want to do a few more things if you really want to use if for Leukemia Awareness, the license plate is a nice start.

Main reason I posted in here was I lost my best friend to Leukemia a couple of years ago, so anything to do with Leukemia Awareness gets a thumbs up from me. :beer:

Thanks. Sorry to hear about your friend. Lost my wife to AML in February. It's a brutal disease.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
great reason behind the color choice and worthy cause to raise awareness about a horrible disease. May your wife rest in peace and smile from above every time that CO fires up for a cruise

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Great reason behind the color choice plus a clean CO is just amazing. Sorry to hear about your wife.

8gtoklr

Established Member

Some non car folks may ask questions surrounding my color choice but I like it and I just got this tag frame to help enlighten those that may think it's just another brightly colored "look at me" Mustang.

View attachment 48421

I beat it! Sorry they couldn't. Love the color

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yes, love is never forgotten! I love your CO Cobra and your new purpose. The plate is definitely a great start. Most of all, I am really very sorry to hear of your loss. Her memory will forever be locked in your heart.

mrose75

Established Member
My condolences to the OP and Riddick. I think I'd never enjoy my car again after losing my better half.

Users who are viewing this thread