The regulars, where have you gone???

VenomVeins

Established Member
Still doing it. Just not here in Foxnews land ;)

Smart move.

The Democratic party is circling the drain. You cum swapping cucks are a few weeks away from total political irrelevance.

I’ll still expect TMoney to keep shitbags like you in a constant state of frantic, hysterical anxiety. So far, he seems to be doing a great job.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Right. Cause CNN news land, that’s where the real news is.

Hey the first winner of the "Loser who Assumes" gameshow!

My news usually comes from the AP or Reuters. I don't watch *any* cable news because I don't want to be inflamed and preached to like a moron. That and I am not a moron who pays for cable in this day and age.

Smart move.

Thanks coach.

The Democratic party is circling the drain. You cum swapping cucks are a few weeks away from total political irrelevance.

Since I am not a Democrat, let me ask your mighty intelligence this: should the Republicans get rid of the Democrats, who then can they blame for their abject failures at governing?

I’ll still expect TMoney to keep shitbags like you in a constant state of frantic, hysterical anxiety. So far, he seems to be doing a great job.

I don't know who TMoney is, but Mr. T and T-Pain are pretty cool guys. The only thing keeping me in a constant state of frantic, hysterical anxiety is my check engine light.

I remember you. Didn’t you have your gyno removed?

I don't remember you, so I don't ever recall telling you about my mansectomy of 2013. Your mom and I used a Groupon though.

I think people started digging up dirt on him and he bailed.

You don't think and that's likely been hindering your success in life. Keep up the good work

Dis gettin' good

He said, while furiously fellating flipino fruit.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
and PS, I hope this doesn't get me in trouble of burninating miscreants outside of Smack Down :eek:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Its hit or miss with the mods these days.

Glad you slithered back. How's your appendix doing?

LogiWorld123

Established Member

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
You seem salty and annoying. Just like my clients.

Kinda seeing that since a bunch of angry peasants all came out in force with one post!

Homey don't need no appendix, or gall bladder, or wisdom teeth. :D
Definitely annoying. Not salty though. Life is too good to be miserable.

You definitely seem incompetent and overconfident.
I wouldn’t want to be a client.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Everybody uses FaceBook now, if you like belonging to an NSA covert government database so they can track every move you make.

Its not official unless you let the Zuckster know™

Mom jokes, in 2018?

Really?

Oh boy.

Is this not the website that still posts PIITB? I don't think mom jokes are even out of the question. Plus the classics never die.

You definitely seem incompetent and overconfident. I wouldn’t want to be a client.

Have the last word, you have earned my pity.

Users who are viewing this thread