The Rise of Skywalker - Final Trailer

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I find them entertaining and will still go see it. So my 2 cents doesnt seem to matter here. Specially seeming like the goal and fad is just for everyone to complain about the new movies and hate on them; then go see them.

Yes yes. We all know they arent the originals. The originals were the best in every way possible. But were they? If they were never made, and the last 3 (7-9) came out, would you really hate anything about them? Or would it be the new 4-6 for you?

That is a fair point and to be clear...I am huge star wars dork, love them warts and all. I am annoyed with disney not basing them on long established cannon, but they are still enjoyable movies and I am happy that disney is doing other projects in the Star Wars universe....The Mandolorian kicks ass!

cat=108&_nc_ohc=DWOJvUrD0NoAQmItXb5A3WwkRYlrQiAjyrzamwFYkX5mXLDuZiHKk116Q&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I haven’t seen episode 8 or Solo, didn’t really care for R1, and am most definitely going to skip this one...so can I still bitch?

Users who are viewing this thread