The SN65 Lives and Breaths!!

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
I believe this may be in another spot on our site, but here is Bob Julian's website tracking the build of the car:

http://sn65.com/SN65 chronological order 06-03.htm

The car just competed in the Detroit Autorama where it took Best Engineered Car. An incredible feat.

Many of us may have forgotten this project...and many of the noobs here may have never seen it to begin with. Anyway, I felt it was worth posting here as we are all SVT enthusiasts. Congratulations Bob and Wayne on one helluva project. :bowdown:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had forgotten about that project. How I would love to have that car. :bowdown:

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
If I could have only one car ever... this would be it

CobraBob said:
I had forgotten about that project. How I would love to have that car. :bowdown:
Bob... took the words right out of my mouth! You and I can have this car for a mere QUARTER MILLION! You know what... if I had the money, I'd pay it and it be worth every cent:thumbsup:
Christian

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
That car is badass! An amazing execution and attention to detail. Am I the only one who thinks that a really trick flame job would put it over-the-top as a show car? I love the car and I love subtlety in Stangs but I just feel that something so trick needs a trick flame job. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread