Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
Capture3.JPG

Orionstang

Established Member
Fun facts: Top drawn numbers (all time PB)- 26, 41, 22, 16, 42
Top drawn Powerball- 20, 6, 2
Most winners by State- Pennsylvania, Illinois, Louisiana. (California has "0" Powerball winners)

4a7191a

Established Member
I totally did the power play and just saying for you guys covering your numbers... If you seriously won that much why wouldn't you care to share. Hence I posted all my stuff.....seriously besides buying a small country what else can you do with 800million bucks ?

djhtech

Established Member
I totally did the power play and just saying for you guys covering your numbers... If you seriously won that much why wouldn't you care to share. Hence I posted all my stuff.....seriously besides buying a small country what else can you do with 800million bucks ?

Run for president so you can make America great again.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I don't think I've every played the lottery since I've been legal age. I might buy 1 ticket for the shit of it. I've had such shit luck the past few months that I'm hoping for something positive to happen soon, LOL. I don't understand people who buy more than 1 ticket though. Buying more than 1 ticket with a game that has such high odds of winning, changing your odds with more tickets pretty much doesn't exist even if you have 1 ticket VS 1000.

Last edited:

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I'm already in a powerball pool at work, but what the hell. I'll try to buy one later today and post it.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member

I don't want to share 800 million, but I would rather be in the pot to share and have [slightly] better odds of getting something lol.

I actually did a rough calculation for some co-workers yesterday. We have about 16 people in our office pool. If we won the entire 1.3billion:

You lose roughly 40% for the lump sum which brings you to: 780million ish

After federal and state income taxes you lose roughly another 50% (idk exactly what it is):390 million

Split that between 16 people: roughly 24 million.

If you were to invest it and live off of the interest accrued, on a poor year of 2%, you would have roughly 480k to live off of. Have a better year of 8%? That's 1.9 million.

Just a fun thought experiment to put it all in perspective.

Blackoyote

Established Member

The only people I see covering anything are separate lines of numbers...probably being used in another pool, hence they can't be used for this one.

Maustang

Established Member
The only people I see covering anything are separate lines of numbers...probably being used in another pool, hence they can't be used for this one.

Not that I am, (I bought one just for this pool) but would it really matter.
I mean what's the chance of winning the jackpot in two pools?

Users who are viewing this thread