The SVTP Billion Dollar Pool

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member

May as well call it the 2 Billion Dollar Pool. Thats a lot of forced induction!!!!! By far the largest jackpot in Powerball history:banana::

CSD is Banned No reason not to take a chance now! HAHA

Joining the pool is a piece of cake. Simply purchase a Powerball ticket, post a picture of it with the date and you're in. You instantly increase your chances of winning lots and lots of mod money

If one ticket matches all 6 numbers, everyone that contributed at least 1 ticket gets a share of the payout

Multiple tickets are allowed, the more chances the better our odds! However, submitting more than one ticket does not increase your share of the payout if we should win.

By posting a ticket you agree that your ticket posted is has not been entered in any other pool.

Deadline to post a ticket is Wednesday evening around 11pm eastern time, drawing occurs soon thereafter

**Make sure your ticket is cash option and not annuity**

**JACKPOT ONLY**

dfc0c1c59c08ae57122cea58b71a9a78.jpg

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Make sure your date/time and/or drawing date is visible in the post.
And for those who are new,
Yes the question has been asked about if the winner skips town.
Yes this thread would stand up in court. lol

MG0h3

Established Member
I was talking to a friend about this last night and when Ive seen "pool winners" claim their prize, they all go, even though one person bought the ticket.

I guess this is to avoid double taxation?

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I was talking to a friend about this last night and when Ive seen "pool winners" claim their prize, they all go, even though one person bought the ticket.

I guess this is to avoid double taxation?

Could you imagine the mayhem if we won? "Powerball winners celebrated with a burnout competition in the parking lot of the lottery commission, while making references to hookers and blow".

4a7191a

Established Member
I'm down for hookers , blow, and burnouts if I had a share of a billion bucks. Down for 5 tickets too

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I am currently 25,000 feet in the air with no way to buy tickets ... when I land I should be able to get a ticket or two ....and post them up

Users who are viewing this thread