The T.V. Show How its Made

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
My son and I have a standing date whenever the show is on, it is very addicting. One of the better shows on TV for kids. ( and adults )

assasyn

Established Member
I love that show. I was visiting one of the vendors my company reps and they were filming while we were there. Much more interesting to watch on TV.
0514081829.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The only tv I really watch is King of Queens and How it's Made. I just flip back and forth between them when I'm laying down after I get off work. It's an addicting show, but swear I've seen them all like 3 or 4 times.

JasonSnake

Established Member
been trying to get my little brother to watch it but he just doesn't have the interest. It's either xbox or he's out with his friends

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
All of these shows are freaking drugs. Any show that is about how something is made, engineered, built, etc. is a freaking bug-zapper for the male psyche. "Its soo beautiful.....I........Cant............stop............watching!"

ive resorted to just downloading most of em. I used to watch barely any TV but lately ****, its been set to History, Discovery and Natgeo (free this month).

Last edited:

JasonSnake

Established Member
Another good show on that's called "Brink". Anyone seen it yet? Don't think it's been out long.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Jurassic Fight Club and MonsterQuest FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrisheltra

Established Member
Ultimate Factories Is a pretty bad ass show too. Pretty much everything thats on the discovery channel, history channel, Natgeo, Military channel, Science channel and some shows on TLC are bad ass.

Users who are viewing this thread