The Wait is OVER!!!!

silvercoffin

Established Member
call WInner Ford about delivery to other states

It is possible and I think WInner has done it for someone out in CA not sure though...call and ask newlin

Purchased for MSRP $34,700 from Winner Ford in Dover,DE

Newlin Keen
Sales Manager
Winner Dover Autocenter
(302)735-8381
(800)999-0993 ext 4381
[email protected]
Winnerauto.com

Please tell Newlin Jason Miklowcic sent you!

roadtrip

Established Member
Cobra 186, I saw a blue one on the showroom floor at Skyline Ford last night in Dallas. 214.327.4500 ask for Robert Vincent.
They just got it. Hope these aren't the guys that jerked you around.

Picked up my white beast there in the dark and the rain last night.
Mustang number five and she is the finest by far.

Good luck!

dvarapala

SVT God... NOT!
Established Member
Originally posted by SonterraSVT
WOW! Lots of `03 Cobras have been delivered!

It looks like all those Cobras that were on quality hold were delivered all at once. :)

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Roadtrip,

That would be my car and the salesman. Robert seems very nice and it was not his fault. He tryed to get everything worked out but the GSM was calling the shots.

SonterraSVT

10thAnniversary SVT Cobra
Established Member
dvarapala,

Yea, your right the more they deliver the better, then I know they are gonna make mine soon!

cobra186,

They did not give you what they said they were going to give you for the trade? That is terrible, so dishonest. When i was originally going to trade my 200GT in they were going to give me 13,000. They stated once the new car came in my trade value would drop to 12,000. I wish dealerships were honest.

I found out the other day that my dealership is going to add a 245.00 FDAF Assessment fee. <---------What the heck is that? Making my new total 34,925.00 instead of 34,750.00 like they quoted me the first time when I put money down. I think when the car comes in, the dealer and I are gonna have some words concerning that issue. Unless I can get them to put that sealant on the car for free then it would be an even trade, I believe the sealant is valued at about 250 bucks. Cobra186, I know you will be shopping around, you'll get the `03 for sure, it takes time to find the car just for you. The one that was meant to be...

Users who are viewing this thread