The Wait is OVER!!!!

ArkangelX3

Established Member
Its amazing, how fast you can wake up, and be alert, when the dealership calls you and tells you your COBRA is in!!!!

SonterraSVT

10thAnniversary SVT Cobra
Established Member
LOL, Congrats! Tell us all about it when you bring you Cobra home.

2003blackcobra

Established Member
My black coupe came in today, I'm picking it up tomorrow @ 1pm. Gotta take the kids trick or treating or I would of had it tonight!!! I'm gonna miss that White '99, but Not that much after I pick up my '03.

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
I know the feeling completely, my dealership called today also, picking up my new baby in the morning. Pics will come VERY soon :)

SnkEyes

Mystical SVT Poster
Established Member
ArkangelX3,

You have to post some pics of that DSG. I will be waiting for a least 6 more weeks. Keep us posted and congratulations!

dvarapala

SVT God... NOT!
Established Member
Originally posted by 2003blackcobra
My black coupe came in today, I'm picking it up tomorrow @ 1pm. Gotta take the kids trick or treating or I would of had it tonight!!!

Um, trick-or-treating happens at 4:00 PM; car delivery happens at 4:30 PM!
:beer:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Originally posted by 03SonicSnake
I know the feeling completely, my dealership called today also, picking up my new baby in the morning. Pics will come VERY soon :)

03SonicSnake,

Which dealer did you order your car from????
:thumbsup:

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Sorry I was out and about, cause I can't sit still!!

I can't wait till tomorrow morning.

Cobra186--I ordered mine from Tommie Vaughn in Houston. VERY nice dealership to deal with. Especially the salesman I'm working with on it. He's kept me up to date with my car from the day I ordered it. I hope I'll have some time to get some pics done to show it off. The only thing that sucks is that I have to come home, drop my new baby off and go to work in my beater. :cuss: I wouldn't want to leave my new one alone at work and also wouldn't get any work done cause I'd be worried about her. :D

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Well my dealership calls me early this morning to tell me that my Sonic Blue Coupe had arrived. I arrange to take off work, arranged last bit of paperwork at bank, and get ready to head out. So I call the dealership back to make sure everything is a go only to find out they have decided to lower my trade in value by $3500 on my '99 Lightning. After a little discussion with the GSM I ended up telling him to shove it up their a$$. So now I am stuck with trying to find another deal and car. The worst part is they have the only Sonic Blue Coupe in the whole state of Texas available currently. I have may have to settle for a Silver coupe at this point. :cuss:

03SonicSnake

Member of 500/500 Club
Established Member
Hmmmm

I don't suppose dealerships are allowed to buy cobras from other dealerships are they? If they could, I'm sure they would accomodate you very well especially if I send you their way. I picked my baby up this morning and it is AWESOME. They had it all cleaned up and in the showroom and everything. Find out if SVT dealerships can transfer back and forth between SVT dealerships like the regular ones do and get back in touch with me. Here's some pics also!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread