The wife's new ride (Ford content)

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
CED1DBFF-B93C-4F91-83FA-0223B798EE45_zpsjlmhx29t.jpg

with my 2004 Mach 1

and you damn right this sucker ain't staying stock :-D

jesus, you don't realize how big cars are getting until you see pics like this.

nice rides btw.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I was thinking about getting one for myself but my 6`1" body didn't really fit in those bucket seats

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's a nice Focus ST2. Great color choice. I was going to say your wife is going to love it, but I think I need to definitely into YOU into the driving equation. LOL.

TClark22

Established Member
jesus, you don't realize how big cars are getting until you see pics like this.

nice rides btw.

:??: which one is big? lol the focus is tiny and the mustang...just a bit longer. but yes cars are getting enormous

I was thinking about getting one for myself but my 6`1" body didn't really fit in those bucket seats

Too wide? its not the height that gets ya. I'm 6 flat and fit like a glove. I will say the seats are tight at first but they form to you. I freakin love em, even my love handles love em :D

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Unrelated, but I'm virtually certain I've seen your Mach running around Oviedo before. Sounds good!

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
:??: which one is big? lol the focus is tiny and the mustang...just a bit longer. but yes cars are getting enormous
maybe it's me, i just think the focus looks like a giant next to the new edge lol.

Evil Mach

Fight the Good Fight
Established Member

shoot, I'm 6'2" and fit like a glove!

That's a nice Focus ST2. Great color choice. I was going to say your wife is going to love it, but I think I need to definitely into YOU into the driving equation. LOL.

Thanks! Yeah, we're already fighting over seat time lol

Unrelated, but I'm virtually certain I've seen your Mach running around Oviedo before. Sounds good!

That's probably me. I live in Oviedo. I do have a twin that lives in the Aloma area.

Users who are viewing this thread