The Wolf of Wall Street - Movie and Book

LUBaseball2

Established Member
I haven't seen any posts about this movie or book on here. I am about half way through the book and it's awesome, probably one of the better ones I have read. I'm hoping the movie which comes out on Christmas Day does a good job of showing how crazy these guys really were. If you haven't heard of the movie or book I added a link to the trailer.

The Wolf of Wall Street Official Trailer #2 - YouTube

If anyone has read it let me know your thoughts.

LUBaseball2

Established Member
I will definitely see the movie.

From the previews he might be the greatest scammer of all time.

As far as the trading went everything he was doing at the time was pretty standard with the way a lot of people did things but he kinda took it to a whole new level. He did make 49 million when he was 26 years old. I think the best part of his story though was just all the crazy side crap they did in the office and in his personal life. The dude was an absolute nut.

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
Read the book in anticipation of the movie and finished it a couple of months ago. The only thing I can say is I wish he would have video taped 1/2 of the crazy shit he did so the rest of the world could see. Can't wait for the movie. It's going to be awesome.

nitrojunk

Established Member
some of this movie was filmed at the financial firm I work for in NYC .. The Bank of Geneva ( cant spell it ) parts are actually filmed in our sitting area ,,, pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread