408-COUPE

Established Member
I'm not Questioning myself therefore not included in my own question. Would make sense right? Or is it your lack of that's the issue...hmm Responding to my Q with something irrelevant also makes me think you have no need to be responding at all

So who will be attending the 2011 supra in sense in TX because I'll be interested in running fast cars on the street

I'll be in a silver coupe. It's not fast, but ill run you.

02SVTV6

Established Member
Anyone doing the mile challenge here too or am I the only fool not driving a Ford that's not a GT to try for 200+mph lol

Hllywood

Catch Me If You Can
Established Member
So to summarize...

Oklahoma raced a bunch of "C" teamers and now think they're fast. :shrug:

Hllywood

Catch Me If You Can
Established Member
Once you start making 4 digits bring some cash with you so we can start racing for real.

From reading your posts, you are a bonified idiot.
Does your "4 digit" comment apply to the cash you're willing to put up...errrrr I mean borrow?

Last edited:

01slobra

got wheelhop?
Established Member
Damn who let those guys represent NTX, we've got a little bit more then that to bring to the table.:beer:

How are you guys hooking up in this sub 40 degree weather? F that! Not worth putting my shit into a wall

SVT LOL

Established Member
So to summarize...

Oklahoma raced a bunch of "C" teamers and now think they're fast. :shrug:

i already called u out on dallasracing, im coming down in a couple weeks.

black sheep ill run u too, even though i know u have a badass car.
Honda didnt beat anybody, i raced him twice first one i pulled buslengths (of course that wasnt on video) then we raced again like from an 80 roll, pulled a couple and let off

Last edited:

Russyo

Established Member
Honda didnt beat anybody, i raced him twice first one i pulled buslengths (of course that wasnt on video) then we raced again like from an 80 roll, pulled a couple and let off

cool. I just read what the OP said so I had no idea what happened really. I'm sure there'll be plenty to do when DR gets ready to run.

1% LOL

Damn who let those guys represent NTX, we've got a little bit more then that to bring to the table.:beer:

How are you guys hooking up in this sub 40 degree weather? F that! Not worth putting my shit into a wall

slow shit hooks in 40F weather, or if you have motec with traction control....

Users who are viewing this thread