There's a mouse in my Cobra

deadernie

is my name
Established Member
There's a mouse in my Cobra. . . . And it's dead. . . . or at least smells that way. I've pulled the back seat and console and looked under the spare tire and found nothing but a few droppings. Has anybody found some places they like to hide specific to our cars?:??:

Turbo96

Turbo Spool FTW!
Established Member
usually under seats, in the heater box, behind kick panels. they can chew through the carpet and go whereever they want. this is why i have 10 outdoor cats. problem solved.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
ive heard the mice can adapt to so many areas and change form almost so they get through small crevices..id try your back windshield..u might get extra scent of it if you turn the rear defrost on! :high5: lol jk

deadernie

is my name
Established Member
Mouse update. lol

HAHAHAHAHA! Where do you park your car that mice get in it?...

It's parked in the garage but the mice don't know they are not allowed to go in there. Seriously though I live out in the country and field mice are everywhere

Checked all the obvious places first. Under the seats, took out the back seat too. No smell in the vents either. Turns out they were in the trunk. Nest was between trunk trim piece and the metal the taillight mounts to. The offending dead critters were in the lower rear quarter near the fuel filler neck.

Picasa Web Albums - 10059883403683648...

My best guess is the mouse I caught in a trap one day last week must've been the mama mouse and the rest croaked. They may have been small but they smelled horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread